My baby OLD girl died In her sleep

sociopathicbombshell

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I came home to find my perfectly healthy...deer prancing..muppet baby laying on the couch.  Confused as to why she didnt come greet me, I found her nestled and with her eyes closed, mouth slightly parted.  NO vomit or excrement. I am fucking gutted. I have to bury her tomorrow. There arent enough GD pharms in south america to numb me to this. My male keeps licking my tears.and wont leave my side but WTF.. completely asymptomatic. Muscha. My pretty girl

Wrapped in a mf sheet in the downstairs bedroom. 

I'm so sorry... my god having a beloved pet die is the worst but it sounds like she had a long wonderful life with you.  I am so attached to my little Maltese dog who is 9 yrs. old that I try to picture what it will be like when his time comes trying to prepare myself but I know I will be devastated.  I hope this doesn't sound insensitive but it is a good thing she passed in her sleep and didn't have painful organ failure like my 19 yr. old cat did leading up to her passing.  It was horrible to see her in so much pain and she died the day before I was going to put her down.  My heart goes out to you.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, sociopathicbombshell, they definitely are family.  Is the male a sibling or a mate of Muscha? I'm sure it's stressful for him too.

I hope your male will help keep you company during this time.

@sociopathicbombshell how are you doing? Just wondering how you are dealing with the loss since it can be so devastating. Wanted to make sure that you are OK. More virtual hugs for you /default_wub.png

I keep saying things like...feeds the dogs..plural and let the dogs out..plural.  buy mostly just trying to baby the one I have left. But thank you

Very sorry to hear of your loss, sociopathicbombshell, they definitely are family.  Is the male a sibling or a mate of Muscha? I'm sure it's stressful for him too.

I hope your male will help keep you company during this time.
this is forever late but they had two litters. A biracial couple ;-)

Oh my gosh, my heart so sincerely goes out to you sweetie. Unfortunately there are just no words to ease the heartache, if there were, although we're mere strangers, you gotta know I'd share them with you. Please do know however that a very empathetic stranger, just took a moment to pray for you (as silly as that might sound to some) and even shed a tear.

Please take a look at the following: https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back