my dr is done and didnt send my history or imaging

Jonedoe

Recently my doctor lost his license to prescribe meds. He was not good at record keeping. I tried to retrieve my records; mainly my imaging so i dont have to get another MRI. He is not getting back to me and hasnt sent my needed history. Ive tried tk get into other doctors in Phoenix AZ and they are all too scared to get involved with anymore of my Dr's patients that're left hanging. He had me on 240 Oxycodone 30mg tabs a month. 90 Morphine sulfate 200mg tabs a month. 120 Xanax 2mg bars a month anx testosterone cyp. I had no way of finding meds or anyone who would take any new pain patients from my Dr's practice. I am tired of how we as pain patients are being made to feel  like drug seakers or those who are defuring and selling their meds. I am looking for a place to purchase my meds from home that is not do expensive and isnt crap pharma. I have been going to pain managment for over 10 years and the new ideology behind opioid pain meds has so many people still hurting from having either lost their doc or they had their meds cut in 1/2.  I am asking for a source that is reliable and ships fast. I am about out of the meds that i had in surplus and im feeling horrible.  Can anyone lead me in the right direction that you know of

Wow Jonedoe that is horrible to be stiffed like that when you are on such strong high dosage meds! Can I ask or can PM me on what state you live in? IK the feeling of being judged by my prescription and like you I am with a legitimate PM doc. For me, the meds (I'm on N0@c@) are being made purposely (IMO) weaker. But back to you. I think your only recourse and it ain't gonna be cheap is exploring the SY forums on this absolutely fabulous site of supporters. But first you'll have to come up with $$ to gain entry....Again I'm just shocked that even if the Dr. was charged with criminal malfeasance his/her patients should not have to go through the horrors of abrupt withdrawals! Please stay with us for support.....lot's of good people here that might have other ideas.

Peace and godspeed in finding relief!

Poppy

Your doc sure had you on a high dose of pain meds.  After being on such a high dose I wouldn't think it would even be safe just to go cold turkey!  I agree with Poppyseed123 that your best bet is to make a donation so you can get access to the SY area.  If this Dr. had a fairly large practice there are going to be a lot of patients in Phoenix left out in the cold.  I used to live in Phoenix and it's a pretty large city so there should be a doctor somewhere there that can hopefully help you out.  I truly wish you the best!

It's amazing to me that LE or, even worse, a med committee would shut down a doctor's practice and do absolutely nothing to help the former patients. Fucking ridiculous.

Wow, those are high doses. You can find a vendor here (SY) that can supply you with all of those meds, but it is going to cost you a fortune! On average $1 per mg, so at your doses you're talking HUNDREDS of dollars per day. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is just reality. 

Im so sorry your doctor left you hanging. I've been in that boat and it is a VERY scary place to be.

Try not to panic.  You should be able to get your images where it was done, if it was a separate place from your doctors office.  They should have a copy.  You can use the pharmacy record if you can not get anything from your doctor. Try a doc in another town. Use this site (propublica) to find doctors that prescribe what you are on.  They even rank them!  Hope all works out for you.

That's what happened here in Ohio as well. I have been in pain management for 10 years. My first Dr that I went to for years packed up gave us all 2 month scripts and left me hanging. Thank God I found another one who I was with for 4 years I went in to have my right hip replaced came out of hospital went for my follow-up and they were gone. Thank God I had a good Dr that at least kept me on what the hospital was giving me which was half of what I was taking.  Now 3 years later my back is so bad that my spine is detached in different places all over the place. The surgeon said that my alternatives were for a 8 hour very intense surgery that he gives me 70/30 making it off the table.  This pain Dr today tells me that we have to wait and weigh out all the options before updating my meds  Then something like pain implants and crazy crap.  I don't wanna go to sleep anymore because last major surgery out of 4 one being the bad back surgery  that the hip surgeon was ready to pronounce me dead cause I wouldn't come out of the anesthesia. These pain management Dr's are a joke and the little bit of meds he gives me has the nerve to tell me that I get so much pain medication that I have to keep a narcan? On me. I  just shook my head and said you will have the surgeons notes today  and I pray to God he has some pull. These pTain management Dr's really think they're God now and how we should just appreciate the little bit we get and yet I can't help but wonder how much longer before they pull it all away? I am not rich by no means but I am so thankful and grateful I came across this site and I come on often and just read. Thank you for being here.

Bud, Dr Happy got busted for being a crackhouse dope dealer.  If you think any other Dr other than a dope dealer is going to put you an anything like that, good luck.

The reason they don't have your imaging or records and are not responding is because IF they did keep it its gone in the shredder now.  They got busted for running a dope house, they are not a legit prescriber.  Even if you could get all your records, your next Dr is going to see that Dr's name and know exactly whats up.

240mg of Oxy a day PLUS 600mg of morphine PLUS xanax bars PLUS testosterone.....   Congratulations on finding an incredible drug dealer and likely scamming your health insurance out of a shit load of money.    Stop pretending that you need half that for any legit reason.  Unfortunately SY doesn't take insurance.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back