My First 2MAP Experience

Conjecture00

Hey guys!

Just wanted to write up a short experience report after trying my first ever bumps.

After an allergy test which was fine, I weighed out about 10mg and insufflated. Burn wasnt bad at all, and within about 5-10 minutes I felt the telltale signs of the come-up. Muscles starting to relax, anxiety dissipating away, slight euphoria manifesting... felt nice, very nice.

At about 30 minutes it peaked, nice head and body buzz for me with decent euphoria... felt similar to a good dose of Hydro at peak. Unfortunately, it had much shorter legs though and within another 30 minutes it had declined to a peaceful, sedative state of mild euphoria and dissociation.

It pretty much stayed at this mild state for another 2 to 3 hours and slowly came down back to base line. I didnt have a strong inclination to redose during the come down, but I could see it being a problem for some chasing that peak again as it was kinda short lived but felt very good.

I took another bump later of about 15mg up the Honker... this time, the burning was very pronounced, to the point of being a little concerned... but it subsided about 45 seconds after. Then I felt it burn a bit on the drip down my throat. Kind of surprised, being how the first dose seemed relatively smooth. The experience of this bump mirrored the former, nothing new to report other than the aforementioned burn.

The morning after... nosebleed. Not too bad but it definitely wasnt just "spotting"... it was a true bleed and happened after blowing my nose upon waking. Stuck a tissue up there for a couple minutes and it stopped. Heard reports prior to this about the causticity... they are true.

So, I loved the high and experience itself.... but the burn and bleed sucked. Definitely not an "Every Day" RC, as even oral I would wonder how it may be acting upon my GI tract, possibly inflaming it with avid usage.

Hope you all have a good one!

Cheers

An addition to this post...

Cutting the 2MAP a bit with Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) greatly reduced the burn. I read that 2MAP when tested was acidic, about a pH of 2. So the baking soda seems to neutralize it a bit being on the alkaline side. I used a 1:1 ratio... definitely felt more tolerable.

Still gonna be very recreational with this one... Haha.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back