My first time with Kratom capsules

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey Kratom users,

So I couldn't wait anymore and  hopped up on 0nlinekr@tom.com and picked our 25gs or Red Borneo.

I looked up the dosage for first--tijmer, so I've decided to go with 6 capsules. Since I've been back on Tramadol for about a a week now, 400mg/dat]

I already feeing super good, and I haven't reached the 1-hur peak yet. I feel comfortable, I wouldn't  say I'm feeling full blown euphoria, but I definitely feel good!

I'm gonna take 2-3 moe as soon as I reach the one-hour period. 

I also got a little 10g sample pack and free expedited shipping.

I've heard many good things about the Red Indi and the Red Borneo, so I wen with the Latter. 2 and ur was from the West Coast.

Very cool, so far ;m liking it very much.

I also took 400mg Tramadol in the morning, I thin that might be a factor,, why I had to take so much to feel anything

Well, iv I experience anything else on the Borneo, I'll share it with ya!

-JC 

Last edited:
Love their boreno and fusions. Glad to hear it's going well for you. I think I'll crack open some of my samples I've been stashing for a rainy day.

Would I feel kratom if I'm on Suboxone? I'm one of those bad girls that has to try everything once (at least ) and this is probably the only thing I haven't tried besides flocka and krockodil, two of which i have no desire at all to try. Oh yeh, no steroids for me please!

Would I feel kratom if I'm on Suboxone? I'm one of those bad girls that has to try everything once (at least ) and this is probably the only thing I haven't tried besides flocka and krockodil, two of which i have no desire at all to try. Oh yeh, no steroids for me please!
Since sub hits the same receptors I would say your experience would be less than optimal. Tho I would imagine it would depend on how much sub and can you take a break from it.

Love their boreno and fusions. Glad to hear it's going well for you. I think I'll crack open some of my samples I've been stashing for a rainy day.
gettin ready for vaca and packin some of my legal friends, oops better pack some sun screen in case i fall asleep on the beach ;)

View attachment 1324

Thanks @runnerlk I'm slowly getting down there. I snip pieces off my film strip all the time trying to get down to a half. How I long for the days when I could take a couple norcos and get a buzz! Well, that gives me even more incentive to get off this crap! I call it that because it's an opiate blocker, what fun is that? Seriously, it helped me get off methadone but I'm tired of being addicted to everything. Including Xanax. That's my next incentive to be is just a casual drug user. Good luck with that! Thanks again for the advice, saved me from wasting money I appreciate your honesty.

What do people who have experience with Kratom recommend for a nice relaxing experience? I like this site and it has great reviews. I just do not know what to start off with for a first order. Any suggestions?

@Suzyqalp It should be quite easy to find a reputable vendor from this forum section, but I'm guessing your question means more 'what type of kratom'.

In that case, for a relaxing experience, I'd avoid any green or white veined strains, and perhaps even avoid red-veined thai kratom. Instead, Indonesian and Malaysian red veined will most likely offer you the experience you're after. Red Bali and Red Veined Borneo tend to be the popular choices there. You could also buy samples of a few different strains to see what suits you.

With dosage, I'd start low at 1-2g, if that, and increase in 0.5g increments till you find your sweet spot. Make sure you're on an empty stomach too.

(If you're experienced with opiods then ignore this) Plan to take it no more often than once a week. If you feel yourself sliding towards daily use, abandon ship and get rid of it. It's not worth it.

P.S. Obligatory 'avoid extracts like the plague' comment.

Hope this helped.

@Suzyqalp It should be quite easy to find a reputable vendor from this forum section, but I'm guessing your question means more 'what type of kratom'.

In that case, for a relaxing experience, I'd avoid any green or white veined strains, and perhaps even avoid red-veined thai kratom. Instead, Indonesian and Malaysian red veined will most likely offer you the experience you're after. Red Bali and Red Veined Borneo tend to be the popular choices there. You could also buy samples of a few different strains to see what suits you.

With dosage, I'd start low at 1-2g, if that, and increase in 0.5g increments till you find your sweet spot. Make sure you're on an empty stomach too.

(If you're experienced with opiods then ignore this) Plan to take it no more often than once a week. If you feel yourself sliding towards daily use, abandon ship and get rid of it. It's not worth it.

P.S. Obligatory 'avoid extracts like the plague' comment.

Hope this helped.
Great advice @Smoka90. Although it's legal in most states, it can be as habit forming as opiates.

@runnerlk Spot on. With the standard leaf, it's an issue, but not a *huge* one, though you still need to be wary.

But it's the extracts that annoy me. Some of the stronger ones can give you an experience far stronger than 'weaker' op!@tes (codeehn, DeeHCee etc.) I tried them quite early on, and oh man, I regretted it quickly. The tolerance skyrocketed, and it cost so, so much. But they gave me full on bliss, so of course I carried on. The extracts are no joke! Usually sold as UEI and the like. I was a bit disappointed when one of my former kratom suppliers sold extracts. They were a kind vendor and cared a lot about kratom, so it was beyond me how they sold such potent things...things which eventually gave it bad press. One they sold was active at doses as low as 0.1g. I mean, come on...asking for trouble...

As for legality, kratom is gone where I am, thanks to the Psychoactive Substances Act (which banned *everything* psychoactive). So now, where I am, it's actually easier to buy the hell drug that begins with H than it is to buy kratom, if you know the right (or rather, wrong) people. No kidding. I have a prescription for weaker op8s for a valid health condition, so that will be one hellish road I won't go down. It's the principle of it that sickens me. By the way, I'm still not happy, because my prescription op8s have more side effects than kratom (pooing is so hard lately)...but it helps my condition, so I'm grateful for that...

As for those in the US, I'm hoping that kratom is kept legal. Anything else would be pretty tragic...fingers crossed for you guys.

Sorry, I rambled...

I don't like extracted kratom, can anyone tell? :P

@Smoka90

Yeah, I'm surprised that actually something like this is still legal here. Actually a lot of places sell it downtown in my small city (about 100k population).

I still order them from norx though, since the better variety and better quality. Just like you don't buy computers in Walmart, you don't buy Kratom in a "gift shop".

@Smoka90 We're finghtin it like hell. If the FDA has anything to say we've got another year maybe. I have been a fan of Kratom for some time after breaking both feet and multiple surgeries. Still runnin like a fiend tho ;) anyway my ortho doc was giving me OP8s for a while pre and post op and suggested Kratom. Yup...you heard it... a bona fide legal practitioner actually told me about Kratom. I do absolutely avoid the fusions and extracts because of everything you stated and you really never know what you're getting. So for me, it's basic powder in 000 caps or leaf.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back