My idea

AngryBird

Is there somewhere on the home page where a nice little reminder about not asking for sources, not creating posts asking for sources,or something simpler.

When creating this, I noticed the red reminders for required fields. Perhaps a little remark, sourcing not allowed, near the title box?

Just a thought.

I like the intention of your idea, but in my experience, a lot of the people who jump in with "where can I get XYZ" would not read it if it was posted a line above where they are typing.

I wish we could enforce a one hour of reading before posting anything rule. I have learned never moderate a forum if you don't like to repeat yourself constantly.

How many times do we see "where is the contact information?". Even if someone just posted where to find it 2 posts above. I don't mind assisting a new member with sources if I see that they have made some efforts to understand what's going on.

I don't have anything against your idea @AngryBird but I don't think there's any way to stop the people who want instant gratification even if it was on a banner scrolling across the page, they are still going to ask.

I have no doubt you are likely correct, @2earls. I like the hour of reading thought, too. One thing for sure, I'm with you on helping out someone who is really trying, versus the instant gratification folks.

Spot on @AngryBird, you can spot the instants straight away, it's always disappointing to see, though sometimes they go on to be good members. I joined here and read for a good few days, tentatively ordered and then posted a review, though I wasn't afraid to ask a question if I couldn't find an answer. The search function is really underused too come to think about it. 

I think some have maybe found this forum after being members of that old snake pit Topix?.When that was on the go people often asked for (sources) on the open forums,which of course turned it into the scam and shill fest it was.Thank god for this forum as it really is a family who look out for one another.

Btw I was a member of (Crapix) before and the one good thing to come out of it was I learnt how to spot a scam at a hundred paces.I did have a couple of legit sources there but they were far and between and I never got scammed,unless you count bad copied meds once that turned your whole mouth blue (di@z) pure coloured chalk!

Peace 

Bliss.....

You're probably right, @blissopifree 2. Once upon a time, I, too, was a crapix with a T member. There is no doubt it was a good training ground for scam spotters. Some were so obvious it was unbelievable. I did get very lucky and discovered one legitimate person, a Canadian. Until then, I didn't know there was such a thing as vegan shoes. Learn something new every day.

I found atleast 3-5  "legit" sources and as you said @AngryBird it was great training in spotting scams,although some of the attempts were laughable!!.

I used to go on to have a laugh at some of the OBVIOUS scam and shill accounts,I couldn't believe some fell for them but most were just people talking to themselves with multiple accounts and saying what a great vendor thread it was!.Some were so lame it was Hysterical?.Mind you benzo Lee made a good few quid outa the site,I allways thought he'd get his but it never seemed to catch up with him?,the ultimate faceless scan I suppose..

Peace 

Bliss....

Ps mods sorry for straying from the thread but I couldn't help but reminisce about "crapix!"?... 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back