My Intro

srd37124

Ok...this is probably version EIGHT of my intro. I'll just stick with this, as I can tend to get a little wordy, and I don't want to annoy anyone THIS early in the getting-to-know-you stage. /default_biggrin.png

I'm a data analyst from the southern U.S., and I dabble in various types of vitamins and herbs from time-to-time. I most recently blew out my ACL playing women's full-contact football, and due to my high tolerance, blew through what the doc gave me in a week, so I'm needing some help to push thru the rehab pain.

I am encouraged by all the knowledge and experience available on here and look forward to all the learning yet to come!

Wow full contact football we got another tough one on our hands lol. Welcome glad to have you spend a little time reading and you will find what you seek!

Welcome to the forum. I see you are already a Sponsor, so you know where to look for what you need. Just be careful and read the threads. That's the Wild West and it pays to read read read. I hope you find the help you need.

I don't think I've ever seen full contact women's football. Well, besides... Oh never mind.

haha welcome my friend, vitamins and herbs are the best
yes...yes, they are. wishing I had some tonight. I hate moving to a new place and losing your connections. Glad I found this place, tho! Just gotta stay positive.

haha welcome my friend, vitamins and herbs are the best
yes...yes, they are. wishing I had some tonight. I hate moving to a new place and losing your connections. Glad I found this place, tho! Just gotta stay positive.
oooofff indeed that is unfortunate. But yes! Glad you found your way here. If you need any help navigating this place and/or the finer points of finding what you're looking for feel free to pm me. The SY guys especially can be tricky. But like Way2 said you are a sponsor so it looks like you know what you're looking for. 

I myself just recently placed my first order for some medicinal herbs which I'm expecting tomorrow so I will be certain to leave an excited update/review in the appropriate section! 

Thanks! I'm still quite amazed at the level of kindness in this forum...it's just not something you see these days. People helping people with no expectations. I don't feel like I have much to offer this community, as I'm fairly new to it, so it will probably take some time for me to get my post count up enough for PM'ing, but I will most certainly take you up on your offer when I realize that ability. I look forward to reading your review!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back