My intro

Julicifer

hi just starting my quest and hoping for some support. Newly diagnosed with........well I don't have a confirmed dx but have MS symtoms along with chronic pain and PTSD for the last 10 years. All my money goes to medical testing and only 1 rx. For anxiety. I can still ride my Harley but the pain is slowing me down really fast. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums @Julicifer

Im newish to this forum aswell,been on a good few over the years,but this is by far the friendliest and helpful,im sure you will get all the help you need,cheers

hi just starting my quest and hoping for some support. Newly diagnosed with........well I don't have a confirmed dx but have MS symtoms along with chronic pain and PTSD for the last 10 years. All my money goes to medical testing and only 1 rx. For anxiety. I can still ride my Harley but the pain is slowing me down really fast. 
Wow. Hey. You are brilliantly generous. I need to donate again

You're making me look me look bad. Bwahaha. 

As far as pain in concerned,  have you found your way around? Be cautious of anyonen offering sites which aren't on the board. You have already helped yourself by being a clever user and have donated your way into Shangri la. I used other forums before and found as long as crooked vendors paid the site..the moderators wouldn delete negative reviews and they'd stay in business. 

I thought and it's been amazing how many times did moderators have acted as advocates between vendors and actual numbers to make things right when one of the few times that things go askew, it actually goes askew.

If you need further assistance, feel free to post it underneath your introduction after you read all the rules. If you're going to use a brand name or a chemical compound name just do something like this so that LE cannot find it by Googling. For example 0ckseecodone

@lprazol@m .

Xoxo socio 

@Julicifer HEY!! And welcome!! 

My cousin has MS and for 10 years was misdiagnosed as having fibro. 5 years into treatment for fibro she brought in a medical book about MS and told her long term GP that she really thought that is what she had. Her GP told her to throw out the book, quit looking online and trying to diagnose herself, that was his job?. It wasn't until he was out on medical leave 5 years after that and a fill in Doctor sent her IMMEDIATELY to a neuro due to how severe her MS (YES, MS) symptoms had become. Rule of thumb, you know your body and never be afraid to be your own advocate, which is why most of us find ourself here because we are told to either suck it up and live with the chronic P or jump through the endless circles of PM Drs. 

I was diagnosed with several AI Diseases last year and my neuro is now recommending MS testing for me. Before this I was up at 5am, going 90mph (and loving it), to bed when ever. It didn't happen over night and took me forever to put all the pieces together and quit ignoring them. I still can't help but thinking daily that I'm to young for all of this, but then I have to remember how blessed I am. Blessed that it's not worse than it is, for everything I do have in my life and all of the loving friends and family that I wouldn't trade for the world AND of course for this wonderful site full of amazing people and vendors who work hard to provide it!

If you ever need a listening ear (well actually eyes), we are all here!

Thank you so much! I was diagnosed with fibro too! 10 years ago and dr's hate when we have any kind of opinion!!!! Ugh. Thank you and I am really feeling better about my outlook now that I have y'all?  Hope you and your cousin are doing well!

Doctors suck not all of them but their are ones out their that shouldn't be practicing medicine. On New Year's Eve 2014 I was in severe stomach pain it was so bad my dad brought me to the hospital saw the doc did X-rays scans an said its just a stomach virus it wasn't!!!! Sent me home with tramadol an peptobizmal chews next day I can't recall pain symptoms were a 100times worse because I was literally dying somehow I managed to call my dad an he brought me to a different hospital they had me in the or before I passed through the front door diagnosis divaticilitis ruptured bowl and was going into septic shock  if I waited 3or4 hours longer to go I'd be dead my father talked to the surgeon after father to father could this been prevented he said yes and with medication and you can clearly see the problem in the radiology picture taken the night b4 long story short had to rock colostomie bag gone now thank god an over the past two years had a total of 9 surgaris sorry I'm venting listen to ur gut first just because a dr sais ur ok doesn't mean ur ok was only 28 when it happened

@Bobblaze421 I am so sorry that you had to endure so much pain, confusion, repeated surgeries, uncertainty, and heartbreak. I can imagine that your recovery has been slow and frustrating, but recovering is your goal and you can reach it with courage and constantly questioning and educating yourself about your issues

Always seek multiple medical opinions until you are comfortable with the advice, plan and care you receive.  Doctors are as varied as the general population from which we come and the most helpful realize that we are only human first. We strive to educate ourselves working with our medical team and patients every day but medical diagnosis is never easy or absolute.

My best wishes to you and you have found an excellent supportive group here at DBG

Update on my medical mystery. I have post concussive syndrome. I found out by taking every test under the sun! I fell at work last year and landed on my head, and I was told by coworkers my head bounced and hit again. So it's traumatic brain injury. I am happy to finally know wtf it is and unfortunately treatment is time and therapy. I can no longer ride my Harley but I am keeping it for the day my balance is back. I get weird sensations and I forget everything!!!!!! But this too shall pass?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back