My introduction!!

Kuznetsov

Hi Forum-members!

My name is Yuri and I am 38 year old. Sorry for my bad english, I wish i listen more in school, lol. I call myself a survivor in Russia, survivor of krokodil. i now live in Germany, because of my meeting with my wife in Moscow in 2011. Her name is Ingrid, and she is journalist who come to Russia to make documentum  writing about our drug problem, when Krokodil become too much!. She is 43 year old now, 5 year difference, but i can almost thank to her everything to move to Germany in Frankfurt. She make interview with me in 2011, but never come to television, because she don't want me on tv. She started visit me every one month, and she feel sorry for the rest of the Russian people, she is good woman. I use Krokodil 1 year and i loose two finger because doctors say, i die if i dont amputate. Ingrid promise me she would help me and we started a love relationship. I take her to russian dinner restaurant, and she very much like my person. So we fall in love each other in 2012 and I live in Germany now!

i dont speak good Deutsch too, but she teach me all the time when we meeting. We speak english. When I come to here,  she take me first to hospital, so  i can receive health, and we married because they want to kick me out of the country. i owe much Russian people so much money, 1500000 Ruble because of drugs and if I go back, they would kill me. Even with no two fingers she take me in her house and  i get help from famous hospital for Krokodil skin health. i remember taking strong painkiller and tranguiliser because without taking Krokodil, a think I die. 

i have good job reputation and can operate and fix almost everything. So my wife finish her article on Krokodil in Russia, but she want it on tv.

i operate crains for good money in construction. I am so happy because of the so much money i can make! Unluckily I have  accident a year ago, i fall off a container and brake my back.

The had to operate again and doctor give me strong pain pills. But now I don't like Krokodil, I like pain pills very much, because its not make my skin come off.  

The name of it is hydrocodone (I just read it from label, lol) and i take very much so i can work. Next visitation to Doctor, he get very angry, because of I take so much pain pills. No more receipt for the pain medicine. I skype with friend in Ukraina, and he tell me "go to drug buyers guide.net!" so i can find pain medicine, if i write enough or pay some Euros. Maybe I pay Euros, because i am much pain. When Ingrid see that i am take so much pain medicine, she say "stop, because it is almost like Krokodil!" I don't stop and she is very upset and say it all the time to no buy it from the street, becuase it's not legal and i go to jail. I keep tell her "I'm n pain, I'm in pain".  but she move away from me, because sometimes I take too much and i break furnitore, because I fall. It is not good like Krokodil, but if I take much, I feel almost on Krokodil! When i was small, I took codeine with my mother, when i am 16, because she drink a lot and tell me to try it. My father is moved away, but i do't want to say nothing about that. He did horible thing  with me, and  k can not forget. But I am here now, and I can buy pain medicine? I have not so much Euros to buy it, but maybe even 3 or 4 pain medicine will help.  And maybe wife will come back from father and mothers house. It's very weird that i want more and more pills, but I am in love Ingrid too. She dont understand I can't operate crain with so much pain.

I am very much happy that i can buy medicine here online and maybe Ingrid never know, because i have key to the post box, not her! My friend even teach me about bit coins, so i am ready! I hope I don't write anything here to brake rules... That's all I wanted to talk about, I was so happy when I see in my internet mail, that I am accepted! Thank you! 

Yuri Kuznetsov, from Germany!

I cannot wait to find medicine and to talking other people, because my wife dont talk to me, just the phone... 

I am very much sorry for my English, I will like if I can talk better and more if I talk to English and American people? 

I hope this writing get acceptance! I going to get ready to work soon and when I come back, I pay 10 Euros so i can see all the seller.

Thank you again for my acceptence! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Yuri, from another newbie.  Man, I've never even heard of "Krokodil" I'm going to have to Google that one.

@Zottman

Mr Zottman, I don't do it if I was you... I will send you picture of me in private, but i can't send private message yet. I am very fortunate, most my frends dont live longer more then 2 years on krokodil, they just becoming skin and bones and maggot. Very ugly. Thank you for welcoming!

@Zottman

Mr Zottman, I don't do it if I was you... I will send you picture of me in private, but i can't send private message yet. I am very fortunate, most my frends dont live longer more then 2 years on krokodil, they just becoming skin and bones and maggot. Very ugly. Thank you for welcoming!

Welcome @Kuznetsov! I hope that part of your life is over now, and you are happier and free from such a horrible addiction. I know it is a big problem in your home country, and the side effects are horrendous. Please familiarise yourself with the site, you will find yourself doing a lot of reading and researching! There is much in the way of information here and I hope it will be of great use to you! ☺ 

Happened to start reading this thread from the bottom up, and seeing the newbie's Russian name Kuznetsov and PTFC's statement of "free from such a horrible addiction," my first thought was OMG Krokodil.  I scroll up and sure enough, Krokodil was the substance being referenced.

Saw a documentary on it a few years back and the images of its human destruction still to this day flash before my eyes with every mention of its name. 

Man, I've never even heard of "Krokodil" I'm going to have to Google that one.
@Zottman This link is to a VICE video on Krokodil.  Its images are not safe for work and certainly not safe for children's eyes.  VICE is quite good about not exaggerating for dramatic effect.  For more info, just search YouTube for the word Krokodil. 

VIDEO:  Krokodil: Russia's Deadliest Drug

@DippityDoo It is so easy to make, and also the main ingredient that I don't write here...is so easy to get. I give a few Rubels to pharmacist or maybe a something or once i know pharmacist, who can't go work, because of Lada suspension broke in huge plothole. I give home new suspension from my grandfathers old lada he bought in 81 but suspensions are same, so i gave them to pharmacist, he gave me a carton of what you make krokodil of. we all had 1 months worth krokodile to cook. we cook for 5 days straight. the people i kneo back then, the are either dead or miss leg or arm, fingers, went to blind. It's a very horrible substance, it makes you rot from inside to outside while you screm agonizing pain. I am very happy that it barely crossed the former USSR border, because west is rich and they can afford good drug, that don't kill them in 7-8  month or maybe a year. If my wife never come to Russia to make documentum of krokodil, maybe i am alredy dead or worse. (woul be pain 24/7) and you can see my bone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DippityDoo I saw the same horrifying documentary. Of all the frightening drugs out there this has to be the worst.

@Kusetsov I am glad you are with us and thanks for the introduction. I hope you will find some help with your pain issues here.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back