My Introduction

MrKaplan

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and already enjoying reading and check out the different threads I can. I was recently diagnosed with a debilitating, life long disease. It's the sort of disease that becomes all about everyone else, when it's mentioned, so dealing with it is pretty isolating. Lots of platitudes and "everything's fine"s. I've been battling a sort of depression, that just feels like really I'm accepting my reality and I'm starting to see some other mental effects (trouble concentrating, remembering things). Anyway, hoping to have some great conversations here.

Hi MrKaplan, sorry about your struggles but most of the members here have something they are dealing with to have even been looking for a site like this. I'm sure we have a few recreational users, but most of the members that I know are just looking for a little better quality of life.

I look forward to reading your posts and I already saw the title "sunspots" and I am looking at the backs of my hands and thinking it might as well be a sign written in Sharpie "I'm old".  

BlackList is probably the only network tv i can stomach to watch so kudos on the avatar/name what ever, sorry to hear of your  health problems. Though i fear i fall into the recreational category im sure if i went to a physc doc id get locked away in the loony bin and be doing the Thorazine shuffle so i self prescribe what works for me mainly bennies and some canib in oids here and there as life sees fit. Hope is all i have for those with acute illness.  

@2earls  Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to getting to know other people in similar situations (we've all got struggles, right?)

@krazikomi  I almost passed over Blacklist, but I'm glad I didn't. I love how Mr. Kaplan starts out as a seemingly minor, soon to be forgotten character that becomes so central to the series. Reddington gets all the glory, but Mr. Kaplan is my kind of hero. Also, sounds like you're not all recreational, I hope you're doing alright yourself.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back