My late Introduction

Kurt Codean

Hi I say late because I'm been a member for almost 2 months. I usually don't do intros but so far this site has been a very great benefit to me. Funny story of how I found this site, some guy referred me to it right before he scammed be for $325. I was pretty PO'd at the time, but now I consider it like a fee finder to get here, and I believe for that amt it was worth it. I guess you have to break some eggs when trying to make an omelette. I've donated several times since being here, and will again in the future. I believe it is well worth it. I made some errors in the beginning and almost got in trouble, or maybe still am with one of the mods, but I guess I didn't read the rules properly. Also I think I should of chose a different screen name, I chose codean212 as a play on the stuff that's in tylenol 4, but I just realized it had the letters dea in it which some people might find suspicious. That wasn't my intention. I've been here for 2 months and found 2 great vendors already. Haven't been scammed once. I'm sure there are many other great vendors, but I usually stick to the ones I find that come through for me rather than trying every different one that has positive reviews. Anyway  I also like the social aspect of this board, other than the vendors, it has a lot of good forums for general discussion. It's Kind of like face book without the personal pictures, and most of the useless babble that goes on there anyway. I've kind of been glued to this site since I joined, even when I'm not ordering or anything. It just seems like a fun place to hang out. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back