My package is going through customs, again....How screwed am I

Blake33

So I placed an order overseas and I was seeing a message saying "Inbound into customs" the other day. After that it was showing that it arrived at a distribution center in NY, then updated saying that the package is currently in destination to the next facility. Now it is showing that it is "Inbound into customs" again for the second time. Theres at least 100 pills of ocee and 75 pills of z@n@x in there. I've heard rumors that if a package goes to customs twice they most likely found something and they are never going to send it to you. If the package ends up getting seized then whatever, but I am concerned based on the contents inside. Short of burning down my house and moving to Belize, what should my next steps be. Have any of you been in a similar situation and actually got in legal trouble due to it. I've had one package seized by customs in the past and received the notorious LL (this was ages ago and I now have a different address), but I just ignored it because that order only contained a RC that is not scheduled in the US. As of right now I am completely panicking over this. I am using a VPN now, but have tracked the package a few times without the VPN being turned on. Any advice would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
So I placed an order overseas and I was seeing a message saying "Inbound into customs" the other day. After that it was showing that it arrived at a distribution center in NY, then updated saying that the package is currently in destination to the next facility. Now it is showing that it is "Inbound into customs" again for the second time. Theres at least 100 pills of ocee and 75 pills of z@n@x in there. I've heard rumors that if a package goes to customs twice they most likely found something and they are never going to send it to you. If the package ends up getting seized then whatever, but I am concerned based on the contents inside. Short of burning down my house and moving to Belize, what should my next steps be. Have any of you been in a similar situation and actually got in legal trouble due to it. I've had one package seized by customs in the past and received the notorious LL (this was ages ago and I now have a different address), but I just ignored it because that order only contained a RC that is not scheduled in the US. As of right now I am completely panicking over this. I am using a VPN now, but have tracked the package a few times without the VPN being turned on. Any advice would be appreciated
Just accept the fact that there is nothing you can do. Whatever is going to happen will happen. Ordering mags this way there is always that risk, just like when you buy from the street and there is a chance to get robbed or arrested. No use in getting worked up about something out of your control. I doubt they are going to chase you down over 100-150, that’s still personals in my eyes. At worst  another LL and you’ve already been through that and nothing happened right?

The only way they can get you is via a controlled delivery.  And Ive yet to hear of any case ever talking about using a tracking search history as evidence.  Anyone can be tracking from your IP address, and you can easily wipe your search history in your computer.  As far as going after "big fish" that amount isnt what theyre after.  In my time ordering international ive only had one pack seem to go through customs twice and it was still delivered no problem.   I mean anything can happen of course, and ive definitely heard of peoples packs being seized after going through customs multiple times.  Lots of times its just a miss scan or other error and everything is fine.  My advice would be to not worry.  Might try tracking with a different site just to see if the scan are different also. 

I just had the exact same thing happen to me on a reship. Thought it was in the clear then bam a 2nd visit to C unfortunately and have one sitting inbound from previous order for 32 days, ugh!!!!

I just had the exact same thing happen to me on a reship. Thought it was in the clear then bam a 2nd visit to C unfortunately and have one sitting inbound from previous order for 32 days, ugh!!!!
Same

I have heard this flow is happening to many. You are not alone apparently. Could just be a new procedure.

Funny thing happen. I complained about that first pack sitting since June 24 and wouldnt you know it moved today, hell yeah! Its been a ruff few days with barely anything to help my anxiety but some etizom on paper so hopefully just another day or 2 and be back to normal. Now if the pack that hit the inbound C twice just clears (bitching about it since im  superstitious maybe bitching about the first one freed it up LOL!) 

Thanks everybody for the advice, definitely helped put my mind at ease. I am actually moving away in a few days, so I don't even know how they would do a CD if I no longer reside there. My plan is to keep tracking it and go to my old place and grab it if I do eventually see that it was delivered to my side door or whatever. I'm just hoping that the roommates that I currently live with do not sign for it for me if they happen to be home if someone tries a CD after I've moved out. I also reached out to the vendor and he said he's noticed this happening a lot this past week, so I know there are other people in the same boat as me. 

Yeah, they really don't care about a handful of ocees and alpraz. Just forget the whole thing.

Yeah, they really don't care about a handful of ocees and alpraz. Just forget the whole thing.
Exactly they honestly care more about importing knockoff designer brand products for resale and evading taxes/duties than pharms, It happens every day foreigners have meds sent many family not even knowing it’s iilegal, they do give you a presumption of innocence. It’s an every day thing for them, and frankly they don’t have the manpower to deliver our mail on time let alone sit around planning CD’s on a guy for alp and opi’s. 

Funny thing happen. I complained about that first pack sitting since June 24 and wouldnt you know it moved today, hell yeah! Its been a ruff few days with barely anything to help my anxiety but some etizom on paper so hopefully just another day or 2 and be back to normal. Now if the pack that hit the inbound C twice just clears (bitching about it since im  superstitious maybe bitching about the first one freed it up LOL!) 
Did you ever see any movement on the pack that hit Inbound to C twice?

Not yet but last one was there 5 weeks so im figuring on that time frame again. 
Right on. I have one currently sitting "inbound to c"  for 7 weeks now (still no movement).  I'd be grateful for just 5 weeks. 

The other one just hit "inbound to c" for the second time. Bleh. Stay positive.

Also have the 2nd inbound to c on my package & that's after it scanned at regional facility and then scanned saying in transit to destination. Woke up this morning seeing the "new last scan" happened at 00:00:00 and it's the 2nd inbound c scan. 

Hoping it's just an it/software issue on uhh esss ppeee esss side 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jiub1

Same exact series of events for me today. If it's a common occurrence, then I am.back to being cautiously optimistic. Good luck!!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back