My Personal Diet & Plan For Staying Bikini Ready Year Round

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
When everyone else is cutting calories and doing hours of cardio I am over here eating bacon burgers and avoiding treadmills. Well I base my plan from science not silly fitness trainer myths. I should note that I had to workup to my current state. I have gone to great lengths to build a very strong metabolism and that is the basis of how I stay lean year round. That being said, here we go.

Breakfast: I love hard boiled eggs, usually 3-4 hard boiled eggs (approx 310-320 calories) 1/2 cup of oats or 2 servings of gluten free waffles (approx 150 cals) fruit of my choice, 1 Serving of FITMISS balance. 600 total calories approx

Pre-workout: 1 scoop FITMISS DELIGHT (15 grams protein=60 calories) 1 serving of FITMISS IGNITE (pre workout)

Post workout: 1 scoop muscepharm recon (27 grams carbs=108 calories) 1 scoop Amino 1, 2 scoop FITMISS DELIGHT (30 grams protein=120 calories) APPROX 300 CALORIES

LUNCH: 4 ounces of chicken (34 grams protein, 6 grams fat= approx 185 calories) or ground beef, 1/2 cup quinoa (22 grams carbs=90 calories) plus half an avocado (160 calories) 1 serving of FITMISS TONE 430 TOTAL CALORIES

Mid afternoon meal: Same as lunch but different protein source and black rice instead of quinoa, or red ot sweet potato, other half of avocado, 1 serving of FITMISS TONE. APPROX 450 CALORIES

Dinner: 6-8 ounces of fish or steak (about 500 calories, 55 grams of protein) 4 ounces of grilled asparagus or sauteed green beans, I medium sweet potato. 1 serving ofFITMISS TONE. (26 grams of carbs =115 calories) 650 calories total

Before bed snack: If applicable, a serving of light butter popcorn, couple hard boiled eggs or occassionally I make Joe get me a Bacon slamburger with onion rings from Denny's, I always take one serving of MusclePharm's ZMA

**Let me stress this is just an outline. I eat different things most every day. I love food. If I want to go out to dinner and Joe takes me out 2-3 times per week I keep my cheat meal within parameters of the normal dinner which is approx 650 calories. Now if I know im going out somewhere nice where I really want to eat I will pull a couple hundred calories from meals during the day and add them back into dinner. The day after say a big meal like that I will simply have a lower carb/calorie day around 1800-1900 calories. Then return back to my normal carb schedule after, simple right?

Training: Hard, heavy, intense and nonstop. My workout sessions scare the other guys in the gym. No time to talk, you can barely breathe we move so fast. Joe and I do everything nonstop, little to no rest. He calls our high volume training,  muscle building cardio. This is one of the huge secrets to being lean year round. Let your workout build muscle but also condition your body. Avoid those silly hours on the treadmill. Yes I train legs hard and heavy twice a week. Squatting is an absolute must if you want to tighten that lower body, build a booty and stay lean year round. The increased hormone release from squatting is better than any fat burner you can buy! As a mom my responsibility is to my daughter, #1 always!! I do not have time to do separate cadio and lifting sessions. I would never sacrifice time away from her to go back to the gym. That to me is selfish.Our daily advanced workouts are found on the FITMISS daily trainer section, sunday-friday.

HIIT cardio. I do zero cardio unless its HIIT. I do HIIT once a week and rarely twice. When I do its high intensity, I LOVE, LOVE doing sprint intervals. It has completely changed my body in over the course of the past year. I take 1-2 servings of FITMISS BURN prior to doing my HIIT workouts. See the HIIT tab for our outdoor/indoor sessions.

Don’t think having a strong metabolic rate is the most important factor in being lean? I took a month off from the gym due to being a mom, some sickness, travel, and other personal issues. I was eating somewhat like crap, we went to a lot of dinners and social events etc etc. When I finally jumped on the scale not only did I not gain weight, I actually dropped just over a pound.

This is me, I worked hard to build my BMR to this point. I had to workup to handling Joe's 50 set workouts following the no/low rest period philosophy,  and now I write my own bringing him to his knees!!! I hope this gives you some insight and hope ladies. The days of starving and being cardio bunnies are over. We are strong, beautiful and we will no longer let idiot trainers and uneductated prep coaches ruin our bodies!!! It is time to fight back!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back