My tracked package seems to be stuck in the sorting center. Is it likely that it's been seized?

garyis

So I made an order and it was shipped january 1st or 2nd. The package shipped from NL to US.

On january 9th, it reached the ISC in the states. Since then, it hasn't moved at all. Reading about the ISC online, people say that it's supposed to be in and out withing 24 hours, to 3 days. I paid for fast tracked shipping which ships between 7 - 14 days.

I just wonder, what other reasons would a package be held? How can some packages get stuck, but other packages get scanned and go on their merry way within 24 hours? This leads me to believe that the contents of the package must have been discovered, I have yet to receive the infamous love letter. 

And also, do customs usually always send a letter when a package gets seized? 

Besides maybe being backed up, the pack could have gotten seized or stolen or just lost.  The sorting facilities are massive and apparently stuff gets lost in them all the time so you’ll have a pack show up months later.  People most definitely receive neither pack nor LL.  Lots of different ideas out there on why, tho i tend to think that just means the pack was stolen or lost.  Hopefully it show up for you!!!

Besides maybe being backed up, the pack could have gotten seized or stolen or just lost.  The sorting facilities are massive and apparently stuff gets lost in them all the time so you’ll have a pack show up months later.  People most definitely receive neither pack nor LL.  Lots of different ideas out there on why, tho i tend to think that just means the pack was stolen or lost.  Hopefully it show up for 
Okay I'm hoping that it is just lost. I've been trying to figure out where a package travels before its final destination and from my vague understanding, I heard that after it clears the ISC, it gets sent to customs for scanning. Do you know if that's how it works? I always thought Customs was within the ISC, not separate entities.

Thanks for the help!

Yes i think thats how it works,  though the tracking won't always show that.  I mean maybe customs is within ISC but i definitely have had packages that show 'Processed through ISC' and then show "Inbound into Customs' afterwards.

Someone just told me this, I don't have verification it's true, but it would explain the wild swings in the times my overseas packages take. 

That the stuff from a certain country comes in on a pallet and if any parcel on it is suspicious and needs to be investigated it holds up the whole bunch.

Who knows? I have learned not to give up hope for quite awhile. Ones I thought were goners ended up being delivered after sitting in NY for a couple weeks. 

Someone just told me this, I don't have verification it's true, but it would explain the wild swings in the times my overseas packages take. 

That the stuff from a certain country comes in on a pallet and if any parcel on it is suspicious and needs to be investigated it holds up the whole bunch.

Who knows? I have learned not to give up hope for quite awhile. Ones I thought were goners ended up being delivered after sitting in NY for a couple weeks. 
I think that's about right. It generally takes  1-2 weeks for most to get thru but a month is not out of the question. If it takes longer than that then it is probably lost. I think it also depends on the volume of mail at the time and manpower issues at isc.

One time I thought package was lost after the on month and then it showed up like a few Days past the one month. You never know, like most people say "hope for the best but prepare for the worse" which is good wisdom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once had a 15g order of a (now scheduled) substance from China sit in ISC for over a month, chalked it up. It showed up almost 2 months after arriving at ISC Chicago. Wait it out, if anything your vendor may be able to do a reship free of charge.

@garyis I have rec'd love letters 95% of the time that a package was seized by customs. I have also had packages stuck for a long time where I chalked them up to being seized but to my surprise, a few have shown up 4-6 weeks after. I wouldn't worry too much but if you are in need of the mags, execute a back up plan. There have been a few occasions in which I didn't get a LL and also never received mags, so who knows????

At worst, likely to receive LL but nothing to worry too much about. That is the exact reason I try to avoid shipment from NL, its been always finicky and I rather not risk it.

For Me the only way to obtain the R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@lz I seek currently is from N-L unfortunately. When compared to the options for what I can get from other Sources in different Locations including Ch1n@ that is only better due to the fact so many packages are delivered to so many different Countries with a lot more compared to the amount received from N-L essentially.

So I made an order and it was shipped january 1st or 2nd. The package shipped from NL to US.

On january 9th, it reached the ISC in the states. Since then, it hasn't moved at all. Reading about the ISC online, people say that it's supposed to be in and out withing 24 hours, to 3 days. I paid for fast tracked shipping which ships between 7 - 14 days.

I just wonder, what other reasons would a package be held? How can some packages get stuck, but other packages get scanned and go on their merry way within 24 hours? This leads me to believe that the contents of the package must have been discovered, I have yet to receive the infamous love letter. 

And also, do customs usually always send a letter when a package gets seized? 
Mine has been stuck in ISC Chicago for a week now too... 

@KRDay probably not a good idea saying where you magazine is. Just incase it tips whoever off. Just a suggestion.
Actually the only reason I said it was stuck in ISC and the city it is in is because a person - I of course will not mention names. But it is only a few pages before this mention, they were worried about theirs was stuck in ISC and they said the city. You must have missed that post and just pointed it out to me. 
But if that is wise advice I am sure to take it. I tried to edit the post to take the city out. But couldn’t figure it Out. 

Thanks for the heads up and all. But think about the millions of mail they are getting daily. So I don’t really think my post is calling attention to anyone. But I will be more careful next time. 

Edit - just saw on this page another person saying stuck in ISC and same city. Hmm. But I am newer to posting so I won’t do that again just had me thinking about why nothing was pointed out to anyone else. 

probably taking this personally.  Sorry if I am 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back