My USPS?

nerrant

Does anyone know if you can use My USPS and digitally sign for packages?  I am referring to International Registered Mail.  I have added the tracking number on My USPS but the only option i have available is to, "delete from dashboard."

Does anyone know if you can use My USPS and digitally sign for packages?  I am referring to International Registered Mail.  I have added the tracking number on My USPS but the only option i have available is to, "delete from dashboard."
@nerrant

I have a "My USPS" account as well, setting it up specifically in the hope that I could electronically authorize delivery or electronically sign in advance for my international registered mail stuff.  Sadly, such an option does not seem possible with USPS despite some of their ads implying that such a process is available.  FedEx and UPS would be more likely to have such a feature since they're more technologically advanced than the USPS, but obviously that doesn't help when stuff is coming via mail.

The only options I have on My USPS dashboard for international mail and parcels is to request proof of delivery or request tracking email updates once the parcel starts being tracked by USPS.  USPS cannot even tell me online if a signature is required at all, which is one of the most aggravating of the many lack of features with USPS.  

Last edited by a moderator:
On my USPS account I was able to get a package redirected to the new house I'm hoping to get. I had to pay almost $20.00 but it will send to my new address, wish it were for free though! If you go to manage your mail on top I was able to ask for no signature required also. It also has 

If your package doesn’t fit in your mail box and you won’t be home to receive it, you can provide delivery instructions online and authorize your carrier to leave it in a specified location. Just track your package and select “Delivery Instructions”. You can request that your package be left with a neighbor or held at a Post Office™ for pickup. For the cost of additional postage, you can have your package sent to a different domestic address. You can also change your shipping service option, upgrading to Priority Mail Express® or Priority Mail®, as well as add insurance and extra services.**

i can't find anything else about electronic signatures, but I was able to change it to no signature required!

hope that helps but like I said it cost me almost $20.00

We received your Package Intercept Request.

The total price is an estimate based on the weight, dimensions, and mail class of your package. The actual postage is determined after your package arrives at your local Post Office™ and is weighed and rated.

USPS does not charge your credit card until the package's actual postage is determined. USPS only charges the estimated amount or less.

If the actual postage is more than the estimated postage, USPS will notify you by email or text and the entire actual postage price must be paid with cash, check, or Money Order when your package arrives.

Example: If your estimated postage is $11.50 but the actual postage is $13.50, you must pay the carrier $13.50 with cash, check or Money Order when your package arrives.

hope this can help a little!

@Heavenlee  I just logged in but i am not seeing any options you mentioned. lol The only options available are text/email updates.  That's it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back