Mystery behind BU and 6FA will soon be solved

LookingForRCs

As I'm sure many of you have seen the COUNTLESS Chinese vendors selling chemicals with obscure names; BU, EU, 6FA just to mention a few. 

Well today I decided to bite the bullet and order a small amount of BU and 6FA from one of these vendors. Arrival time should be around 7 days to get to me. After that both chemicals will be immediately sent off to drugsdata to be identified once and for all. And yes, I do know that results coming back as an unidentified substance is a possibility, but it's worth a shot. 

The vendor says my order will ship out today so expect updates coming soon, I'll post pictures of the product and answer any questions. I will NOT be ingesting these chemicals just to clarify, they'll be immediately sent out for lab testing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@LookingForRCs  DU has already been around, at least with some vendors who sold both, though I've never been sure if it was even a different product, so maybe some vendors have fully switched to that name not sure.   Ive also seen EU and FU in the past.  The new new name is KU!  Everyone will be fooled :81_joy_cat: :81_joy_cat: :81_joy_cat: .  At least we finally know what it is.  It's a sch 1 so now it makes more sense why all the secrecy.  

Edit: not actually sure on the scheduling.  Cayman said it was explicitly, but it seems more likely its peripherally scheduled under the analog act.  Will have to research further.

A few days days ago:

https://latestnews.upexampaper.com/highly-unusual-methamphetamine-found-in-mdma-tablets-for-the-first-time-in-new-zealand-more-news-today-live/

It comes as authorities issued one other warning a few new drug, which is being quickly seized at the border and certain being offered as MDMA.

Customs/Supplied

An instanceof a package deal of dimethylpentylone seized at the border by Customs.

Dimethylpentylone, also referred to as dipentylone or offered on-line below different names similar to ‘BU crystal’ would doubtless turn into the most prevalent artificial substance of its sort in New Zealand, a latest report found.

Police predict the drug, an artificial cathinone, will utterly overtake the consumption of eutylone, a drug which brought about intensive hurt all through the nation in late 2020 and early 2021, after it was mis-sold as MDMA (ecstasy), inflicting dozens of hospitalisations.

If this article is accurate, why wouldn't the vendors use the proper chem name. Possible they did t even know what the mad. The "6fa" is a nice way to trick people that don't know better....someone do this community and send in bu and 6fa to www.drugsdata.org

I was just under the impression  that they were byproducts or floor sweepings

Well fellow RC people it was long since revealed mysterious unheard of new RC NOT NEW TRY OLD and mild ok?  and well gee if it IS SOME MONSTER Bath Salt be heck of waste goodness and fun  to dump in the tub ok>>>? I REVEALED IT i think here  and some new commenting  subscriber , a good friend now on one of my other sites helped me. I thanked him 2 dozen times  Incredible well for the young people got super duper computers .  So  he found the posting like thank lame Country  simple  News report OH TO scare everybody BOOOH( New Zealand) OH yeah people look up  "" Google Strict laws there"">>? Never ever moving there Doubt they have a 2nd Amendment like USA  or allow my old Favorite Game yeah GTA 5  I would be playing PONG LOL Govt of New Zealand Yeah sorry nobody jumps out of windows getting high either LOL.  This all happened just after some other subscriber here  probably experienced but so upset with me and I respect his remark( Dumb Idea) on taking little chance of nibble on that BU or KU. Explained that on other posting very technical but when young siphoned enough old gasoline as kid from my dirt bike pretty experienced in Hazmat dangers😉 .  Well I have the actual link  my friend sent me --Uh it's the chunks  and I was like this is X-MAS < LOTTO and BLISS because  it was one I had so many times from about 2012 to 2019 . RC called dipentylone YES and done allot stnd  RC testing  oh heck with the Di part I had some yesterday . other week  hell 5 years ago( Same good rush and little emapthogen feeling but NO-- IT's NOT METHYLONE or MAPB sorry  not that lucky huh?  but do  keep texting my GF)  .  But I must say Bless please bless those who I assume willing to pass on to you for your enjoyment OK>>?   All I can say from about 10 years ago attaining it and testing it of course  ie Reagents and No bad effects at all.  But I say blessed because well you are as if You traveled back to 2012 to 2014 and getting the brand new good  old standard promoted back then>>>Understand?  Like as if inflation, economy , and loss of allot of RCs never even passed. So those who are NEW it's pretty good and can be lets say Novice stim. For of course those seeking 90s SASS yeah you  will diss me ...who cares I hate getting all worked up crazy sweating and too much energy OK>? Good for youngsters Ha ha but for Veteran RC people like going back in time .  OH HEY ( Reason for the LETTERS --You should really bless those who giving you an old RC  past  history again)  I think wise! wise! decision   for sure on their part  if you were in that country.....HUH>>>?   But this is only my opinion ok';  let me know what you think fellow subscribers. We all share the magic together and that truly is a blessing. 🥰

Have zero clue of 6 FA  o r what ever that is?  Really I don't care and I was million percent honest of BU or RU findings Just like to help everyone old and new RC people... especially those never had chance like us in 2012 or 2015 & experience with RC dipentylone. 😁

Back in the day not high end but I tested and hit the money on SPOT exactly what Mandelin listed yellow to bright orange.  Pentylone and 3 MMC does what listed  Bright Yellow and speed of change tells the purity. But I know exactly whyt eh so called abbreviations , yeah think risky chance RISKY? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back