Mystery pills showed up in mailbox..

Fake Shemp

OPAL SPONSOR
Like the title says, I wound up with 180 of these small blue pressed pills with no I.D. numbers or scoring of any kind.. the return address says its an embroidery shop out of Las Vegas.. There was no paper work or anything and I looked thru my transactions and I can't find an order for it anywhere. I can't attach a pic bc it keeps saying the file is too big.

I got blank non scored round blue presses claiming to be d1az from the mideast once. Never did know what they were. They pressed a lot of pellets at the time. Effective but who knows. Lol

See this kinda panicky posting and then people not coming back to answer wtf so many times, Ya'll need to check your anxiety lol

Its irrelevant theres nothing you can do if they did take it.

While the description is vague and pics would have helped it sounds like benzos from Europe. 1mg Ksalol alp and 10mg bassaurine diazepam are both blue and unmarked I believe. I don't know why a mystery pack would show up if you weren't expecting anything. But anything is possible I guess. If your worried about it being something else get some f3nt test strips before taking any. You sure you didn't have some old order you have up on or forgot that finally made it's way to you?

See this kinda panicky posting and then people not coming back to answer wtf so many times, Ya'll need to check your anxiety lol

Its irrelevant theres nothing you can do if they did take it.
I hear you, but we all like to check on each other. That’s part of the reason we are here. Plus the group is much smaller now we got a hold onto everybody.!!!!! 🤣🤣

While the description is vague and pics would have helped it sounds like benzos from Europe. 1mg Ksalol alp and 10mg bassaurine diazepam are both blue and unmarked I believe. I don't know why a mystery pack would show up if you weren't expecting anything. But anything is possible I guess. If your worried about it being something else get some f3nt test strips before taking any. You sure you didn't have some old order you have up on or forgot that finally made it's way to you?
Wow. That would be incredible to have an old order. Just finally make its way. I know OP has not been back on but me for one. I would be super happy if a few of my MIAs just happened to arrive lol.

Hey guys! Dont worry I'm not dead! I just was in the middle of moving houses so I've been really busy. I didnt really know what kind of reponse to expect. If they are valium they are really weak( like 2mg or something) bc i took 3 and i dont think i felt anything. I appreciate all of the feedback tho. 👍

I wish i could send a pic but everytime it says the file is too large.. hmm.. idk what to do :(

Maybe crop the hell out of it?

Screenshot the pic? I used to use a tool to remove Metadata as well

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back