N-Methyl-Cyclazodone (NMC)

Lostboy

OPAL SPONSOR
Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone knows where to source this?

Was on the hunt for years on a secret ingredient that was in a spiked pre workout drink that was rumored to be spiked with 3-FMA. But now reports claim it may have actually been NMC.

A source for 3-FMA would be cool to find too, but I highly doubt there's a source. Even 2-FMA is hard to come by.

Anyways, any leads or direction to the right place if there is a place that sources any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lostboy

Dont have a source but im also extremely interested, replying to gain traction
Same here. I am outrageously curious about this chem. Id love to hear some subjective experiences, it seems like a lot of people consider this chemical to be really magical. Several of the same companies advertising the sale of various peptides claim to carry it. Im just nervous about ordering without hearing at least one person reporting a successful order, preferably with the results of a reagent test...

I have Metaphedrone 3-MMC:

prices:
$180 - 3.5g
$344 - 7g
$634 - 14g
$1,120 - 28g
$1,925 - 56g

We can apply heavy DISCOUNT on bulk orders.

Contact for more details
Telegram https://t.me/Chemcabinet541
Email: schedwick666@protonmail.com
Session: 058c7b94a9c5813c43f5ad5831f42e014f468aa56529e979cdb588094165044a2d

Stay safe and enjoy responsibly!
Peace...

Science bio used to have it but I missed out. It’s now listed as restricted (which means you have to have a legit account through them, like prove you’re a legit researcher) and discontinued. Since they listed it as discontinued, I have not seen it anywhere. I think there were some legal restrictions placed on it that has made it very hard to find. Have found some sites that claim to have it but they seem sketch.

Science bio used to have it but I missed out. It’s now listed as restricted (which means you have to have a legit account through them, like prove you’re a legit researcher) and discontinued. Since they listed it as discontinued, I have not seen it anywhere. I think there were some legal restrictions placed on it that has made it very hard to find. Have found some sites that claim to have it but they seem sketch.
Yeah same here I missed out on science bio. I also saw another website that had tablets for them. It was like a bodybuilding supplement site, but it also says the product is discontinued. I'm surprised you found some other sites claiming to have it, I couldn't find any other sites.

Same here. I am outrageously curious about this chem. Id love to hear some subjective experiences, it seems like a lot of people consider this chemical to be really magical. Several of the same companies advertising the sale of various peptides claim to carry it. Im just nervous about ordering without hearing at least one person reporting a successful order, preferably with the results of a reagent test...
Aww nice, curious to what peptide companies you found that claim to carry it? I might be willing to take a risk depending on what I can find out about the companies.

Aww nice, curious to what peptide companies you found that claim to carry it? I might be willing to take a risk depending on what I can find out about the companies.
The only place I’m sure has it is Umbrella labs. They have it in powder and liquid form. It starts at like $60 for 1g powder or 600mg liquid. Reviews on Reddit and the clearnet at large seem to favor umbrella labs.

I’m also on the hunt for PPAP. It seems like as soon as I heard about cyclazodone, it became largely unavailable— but PPAP seemed better anyways. Now it flip flopping. Cyclaz is returning to the Market but PPAP is a fucking ghost

The only place I’m sure has it is Umbrella labs. They have it in powder and liquid form. It starts at like $60 for 1g powder or 600mg liquid. Reviews on Reddit and the clearnet at large seem to favor umbrella labs.

I’m also on the hunt for PPAP. It seems like as soon as I heard about cyclazodone, it became largely unavailable— but PPAP seemed better anyways. Now it flip flopping. Cyclaz is returning to the Market but PPAP is a fucking ghost
Oh okay I see, actually I tried Umbrella Labs Cyclazodone capsules recently. I think they're not legit, I just got a fat headache from them and felt sick. Who knows what was actually in them, I still have them actually. Unless I just react bad to that compound and they are legit. I wish they had the N-Methyl variant. Wow I'm surprised I've never heard of PPAP.

Oh okay I see, actually I tried Umbrella Labs Cyclazodone capsules recently. I think they're not legit, I just got a fat headache from them and felt sick. Who knows what was actually in them, I still have them actually. Unless I just react bad to that compound and they are legit. I wish they had the N-Methyl variant. Wow I'm surprised I've never heard of PPAP.
oh the cyclazodone from umbrella labs isn't N-methyl? I guess I must have imagined it. Ive been doing as deep of a dive that is possible to get legit reviews on Umbrella labs, and it seems like the community's opinion of them is pretty high, but I also haven't found a single review anywhere that mentions cyclazodone.

anyways, I've got my ear to the ground. If I can make something shake ill let you know also

oh the cyclazodone from umbrella labs isn't N-methyl? I guess I must have imagined it. Ive been doing as deep of a dive that is possible to get legit reviews on Umbrella labs, and it seems like the community's opinion of them is pretty high, but I also haven't found a single review anywhere that mentions cyclazodone.

anyways, I've got my ear to the ground. If I can make something shake ill let you know also
Yeah no it's just Cyclazodone. I saw someone asking them on Reddit if they would consider bringing the N-Methyl, and I think they said they might consider it. But I read a lot of bad reviews about Umvrella Labs. I only saw like one good review and decided just to take a chance. And figured I'd try the regular Cyclazodone. I honestly feel it was fillers and gave me a legit migraine and stomach pain. There were like 6 extra capsules also, seemed sketch.

But thanks a lot I appreciate it! I'll keep my ear to the ground too and let you know if I hear anything.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back