Naps

• Thread starter Thread starter jsull3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jsull3

This is a place ive been using for a very very long time for mostly anabolics but they also have anti anxiety, ED, etc. as well. theyve always come through sending to the states

https://www.napsgear.org/index.php?ref=7660 

They have reasonable shipping prices, great pill prices and take BTC/MG/WU

Last edited:
ive used naps for years now, but only for their AAS.  i have massive experience with this company, but here is my words of warning about using naps.  if you order meds you need within a few weeks...id order from another source forst as their shipping takes FOREVER.  now, maybe that's because im in the states, but they are excellent with customers and they actually function as a real business with tons of support.  but timely fashions is a word they know not of lol.

Thanks. Only to the States? Otherwise they should be in the US section.
No this is Worldwide, i just only have experience getting packs from them to the states. but ive received 25+ from them without an issue ever

thats weird i just clicked the link i left you and loaded right away.

Loads fine for me. Had a bit of a hard time finding their anti-anxiety meds tho and could find nothing on pain meds, but maybe the don't carry that.

Loads fine for me. Had a bit of a hard time finding their anti-anxiety meds tho and could find nothing on pain meds, but maybe the don't carry that.
The poster only has a few posts, and provides a new source? Suspicious.

They are already listed in steroid section. Thanks though! We ask that members do not post topics in the international or email section.

Moved to general talk section for now, but post in the thread in the steroid section if you have any feedback about the vendor. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back