Napsgear.net

• Thread starter Thread starter Gator
  • Start date Start date
G

Gator

ok so first off these guys specialize in AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids) but they do have some products I see discussed here regularly so I just figured Id share, even if no one uses them I just wanted to contribute something. I have used them with success and they've been around for years... 

in the last year or two theres actually been a few better sources surface for AAS but theyre email only if anyone would like to know just lmk if not oh well, I offered

I found zan-a-flex I know Ive seen diaz before but cant find it now, customer service always replies quick if u wanna ask em

I can vouch for Naps as well. They usually are good, but I have had some issues with them where they were really late.

I've ordered from them on January 22

Shipped on January 30

I find the process a bit slow, but it could be that they do not keep all their listed meds in stock and have to get them from their supplier on a "just on time" basis. I did not order stroids, which are their mainstream market.

I will update when I receive.

Take care,

G.

Surprised to see these guys on this forum.

I have used there body building "supplements" in the past and have always had decent ship times and quality products.

They still tend to have overwhelmingly positive reviews on the AAS forums I have read.

I've ordered from them on January 22

Shipped on January 30

I find the process a bit slow, but it could be that they do not keep all their listed meds in stock and have to get them from their supplier on a "just on time" basis. I did not order stroids, which are their mainstream market.

I will update when I receive.

Take care,

G.
Received my meds today = 12 days in the mail. Not bad at all! /default_smile.png

The mail-man needed a signature.

All accounted for. Manufactured by Grindex, a major pharma in their part of the world.

Cheers!

G.

new here but not to other forums, just wanted to say that naps always comes through. If you are in the US then you will get your stuff faster using a domestic, but it is hard to beat naps on the half off deal each week. I had two orders seized and they reshipped twice!

Found out .org does indeed work and literally got lost in their product list.  Thousands of meds. But sadly....no PKs that I could tell.  Just thought one might be hidden in there. /default_wink.png  So of course I had to view the entire list.  See....as a newbie to this site I'm trying to read everything as recommended by members and Mods to find affordable PK choices (well semi-affordable) and that's how I ended up here. 

Found out .org does indeed work and literally got lost in their product list.  Thousands of meds. But sadly....no PKs that I could tell.  Just thought one might be hidden in there.
n.gif

/default_wink.png  So of course I had to view the entire list.  See....as a newbie to this site I'm trying to read everything as recommended by members and Mods to find affordable PK choices (well semi-affordable) and that's how I ended up here. 
Yeah, the other domain I believe was seized or something. Generally just search the full name Geneza pharmaceuticals or whatever and it'll pop up. ;-)

if your after any kind of juice imo see a friend from the gym that you trust but if ya want to go down this road napsgear stocks just about every stacker/shreddder hgh and hormone related product on the market not cheap but there well established had the suss 250 when it was on a deal i think it was organon and it was good from comms to arrival.

LONGSHANKS HEALTH WARNING

think long and hard before messing with ya homonal cycle the side effects really are or can be simply not worth it i was lucky i just got some mild rashes and anger /default_angry.png /emotional /default_ohmy.png  issues  some of my friends wernt  so lucky seriously powerfull stuf ste605ds if ya do decide to partake a good pct is a must lecture over /default_tongue.png  just trying to be sensible been negatively /default_wink.png  effected myself hate it to happen to any of u guys /default_wink.png

have had nothing but good experiences with these guys.  as advertised.  good product selection and decent prices.  I've known a handful of others who have ordered from them and had no issues.  mostly a site for juicers but we all have our own tastes. 

Anyone use their Botox? I am sick of paying my doc 1k when I am qualified to do my own injections.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back