Necessity Or Recreation?

• Thread starter Thread starter PharmaPro
  • Start date Start date

I buy my meds online because:

• I don't have a doctor who will prescribe them to me.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I have a doctor but he/she doesn't prescribe enough.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Strictly for recreational use.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I need them but they sure as hell are fun to take!

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
P

PharmaPro

From what I've read so far, there are many people here with pain/anxiety who have resorted to buying drugs online out of sheer necessity.  I guess you could say that it's my prediction that those in need will outnumber the people who are here mainly to just get high.  I am strictly a recreational user.  Luckily I haven't been unfortunate enough to know what it's like to be addicted to anything since I change my regimen around so often, I'm really into variety.  As I'm writing this, I happen to be high on some pretty hard drugs that I won't mention for fear of being judged.  Being a newbie, I'd like to get to know my audience, hence the poll.

My heart does go out to all who are suffering as I've helped a lot of friends get what they need to make their lives more tolerable via the online route.  It saddens me to know that they had to go this route due to incompetent or overly cautious doctors who just swept them under the carpet in their time of need.

PF

Wow, surprising how few purely recreational users there are. It's sad that we need to resort to such measures to get what we need.

Recreational use can be good occasionally, but it's a slippery slope, you have to be aware of it. Therapeutic use can degrade into pure dependence.

I hate these stupid pills. I hate that im a slave yo them, I hate the money I spend and the drs I have to hobble into their office every two weeks and the fact that every time ive tried to get off, my pain puts me on the floor. If my pain problems ever get tolerable, the pain meds will be the first thing to go.

Recreational necessity. (ie. both. necessity always come first, though)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate these stupid pills. I hate that im a slave yo them, I hate the money I spend and the drs I have to hobble into their office every two weeks and the fact that every time ive tried to get off, my pain puts me on the floor. If my pain problems ever get tolerable, the pain meds will be the first thing to go.
I feel the same way. /default_sad.png

Necessity brought me to them recreation kept me on them /default_sad.png at this point I feel like it's just an addiction that's taken over me. I'd love to walk away but I make up a million excuses and keep right on doing them. I refuse to try rehab or get help because once your flagged here in lovely NY you will never ever get another pk even if you're dying and that scares me, what if I do need them somewhere down the road?

Necessity brought me to them recreation kept me on them /default_sad.png at this point I feel like it's just an addiction that's taken over me. I'd love to walk away but I make up a million excuses and keep right on doing them. I refuse to try rehab or get help because once your flagged here in lovely NY you will never ever get another pk even if you're dying and that scares me, what if I do need them somewhere down the road?
Not with HIPAA. The only way another doctor would know is if you tell them.

@buyer. Yeah my new pm dr said I have that. Noone can touch me hardly. That combined with several herniated discs, 5S1 surgery that is classified as unsuccessful, arthritis,torn rotator cuff on left and possibly on right. Fybro, extensive nerve damage,specifically my right thigh w subcutaneous nerve damage. Another name for it I forget right now , torn maniscus in both knees and a partridge in a pair tree. Lol..every day is like a full time job just to live..im so exhausted always.

Nope, even with HIPAA once you're flagged, you're flagged here. Before a Dr will even write a script they check the database against you. Plus all the Dr's here in upstate are ALL tied to strong even as far as 75 miles away....

Nope, even with HIPAA once you're flagged, you're flagged here. Before a Dr will even write a script they check the database against you. Plus all the Dr's here in upstate are ALL tied to strong even as far as 75 miles away....
Well then someone violated the HIPAA law because if you didn't give them permission, they can't report. That is a federal law and state law can't override it.You could sue.

It's not just "me" they do it to there is a database entwined in strong where all of your information is stored every bit of it. Since every Dr and every hospital here is affiliated with strong they all just have that info unless I leave state for treatment. Which btw is why so many people DO in fact leave state for treatment as such. 

This poll is kind of a personal thing isn't it...?? Who's business is it why meds are being ordered??

Just saying... /default_rolleyes.gif

-YB

This poll is kind of a personal thing isn't it...?? Who's business is it why meds are being ordered??

Just saying... /default_rolleyes.gif

-YB
Yes but no one will know who voted for what. Not saying you have to vote if you don't want to but is isn't really telling anyone any single person business.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back