bud

Will pay 350.00 negotiable.

Someone with a FICO 650 or better

I am in law school finishing my mls.

Feds wont loan me anymore $ because I get ssd- jerks

So I need to go private.

PM if interested

B

Lol people with FICO scores 650 or better don't cosign loans for randos on internet forums for piddly $350 amounts. You could do 100x worth of damage to someone's credit. Only a fool would do this for you.

Not sure this type of thing should even be allowed on here @2earls 

If I follow you're getting disability from the feds and now they won't loan you money. Have you talked to your schools financial aid department, I am sure you're not the first to be in this situation?

What about working for a while to establish credit so that you can take out loans without a cosigner?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is by far the WILDEST request I've read so far on this forum!!  I understand it's a rough situation you are in and you probably feel very desperate at this point, but I agree with @Sgrbr420 that only a fool would offer to cosign or even give over that much info (way more than just a signature!) to a stranger.  Also i agree that talking to an advisor is maybe the best solution as to finding alternative funding/grants to meet your financial needs.  Good luck to you!!

I would love to see all the replies to this post ,by far its the best I've seen here yet.But I'm pretty sure Admin would like it locked .Good Luck to you @bud ...You would have better luck finding a onion site DN and you would pay a shit load more $ 

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back