Need a little help , looking for a Stim similar to Adderall

Slysly

I have been searching for a Stim similar to Adderall . I’m new to RC and want to make the best decision on magazines. All help is greatly appreciated .

Not sure exactly what your need was with addy, but I found 4F-MPH to be an incredible study/focus aide.

BU, KU, DU; PEE YU😲 LOL last one is just funny comment no such thing as PEE YUWhoa wait YES! YES! my damn  Cat makes that 10 ft from me right now, all you want free in the LITTER BOX and it's nastiest shit I ever smelled Lmao!!!  😹🤢 OK gonna be real here just wanted some real humor there. 🤣  BU or Ku is DI- PENTYLONE not spelled  PENTELONE for everyone to see Old good RC "Pentylone"" . It's good I like Bu not bad at all and not some unknown letters --but Because that DI chemical attachment exactly like old days of DI-Butylone  all who were old users would remember it sucked. DI BUTYLONE had that attachment and raced the heart. Now Pentylone is awesome by itself.  So basically they probably did exactly what they did in 2012 or maybe 2014 who knows...? I'm not living in China. The stuff was massively produced hell just like those DAMN TUBS you know kind we store clothes in or kids toys with lids in Wal-Mart or Home Depot hell everywhere back then(All stacked to ceiling}  ---Everybody remember racks with every color every size MASS MASS produced? Ones used for Christmas stuff ---Hey I still use mine  in the garage for X-MAS light storage...& Of course "Made in CHINA" . Hell everything of commodity is produced in CHINA for retail now is  in America.  So ok... long story short....Mass produced of BU OR KU . Maybe something to keep for the long haul ? But that's it;  so pretty much:""" it is .....what it is"".  PS would n't it be crazy as hell if--- Fireworks were made in America not China >>???? ahh LMAO again.  Those  definitely have  been made in China for 50 years:( Black cats and Thunder Bombs firecrackers)_ Good old 4th of July you know like hey " Crazy Mike Fireworks Store"  ---now why would they let a Crazy guy sell fireworks?  AH... more humor🤣 I feel so funny today😛 We have the GOOD SHIT here: Dad and Moms.  I love those road signs on major Hwys...every 10 miles or so. 50% off or  "" Buy one,/get one free" lol! So that is the real scoop on BU and KU & hell maybe be like fireworks >/ Buy one /get one free ? Nah not happening. Yes seriously ... I tried it and I Like it ---it's OK;  thanks 😉  Good Stim better than Adderall but need only little.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back