Need a little input/opinions

• Thread starter Thread starter Benz2Heaven
  • Start date Start date
B

Benz2Heaven

I posted this in drug testing but see that more people seem to visit this thread and I am freaking out so need an answer Asap. If anyone could help with some opinions and (hopefully it doesn't come to this but if it does, what to say/do) it would be truly appreciated!!

I am a recovering addict (some would disagree with that statement but whatever) ,anyway I go to the methadone clinic and I am legal prescribed xanax for legit anxiety but Idon't get enough to get me through the month so I order a few extra to make up the difference. That last time I ordered my totally awesome vendor sent me 4 different samples of some other benzos, Midazolam 15 mg, Valium 10, Nitrazepam Cerson 5 mg, and Brotizolam 0.25 mg. I can't remember exactly when I took them but I think it was at least a week ago. She sent 6 of each and I took all of them on the same day-not all at once but over the course of a 24 hour period. Then I got sick this week and had to go to the doc and she popped a drug screen on me. 1)Would those samples be out of my system in that amount of time and 2)If not, would she most likely catch it or not since I am prescribed a benzo and they would all show up at benzos? I know they can test for specific type of benzo(s) taken but do you think she would most likely use that type of test or just screen for types of drugs not specific drugs in each class? I'm freaking out because if I lose my xanax I will lose my mind it all that  keeps me sane! Now I can't stop worrying that she is gonna catch it and  if so Iam f'd!!!!!!!!!! Any input or help appreciated!​

They will show up as benzos, not what kind.  If they decide to test your serum levels and it shows you ate the equivalent of River Pheonix's medicine cabinet you may be in trouble.

Thanks for your help bc the argument seems so go both ways and I don't know what to think and I've been in a constant panic attack ever since. But as long they just test for benzos I am safe b/c I took all the samples my vendor sent at least 3-4 days before and havent really been taking my xanax so hopefully I'll be ok b.c I'd die wihtout them!!!! I;ll keep you and anyone else that replies to this thread what the outcome ends up being so that maybe it will ease somone elses mind if they're going through the same thing or let em know to prepare for the worst if they test for specific drugs (which benzos imparticular in my situation). But thanks for the input, If I could get  a few more people to say the same, I won't lie, it'd make me feel even less freaked out. I go to the methadone clinic and they only test for classes (benzos, opiates, THC, etc.) but theu just go for whatever is cheapest to comply with law so never had to worry about it with a doctor.

Any idea how long it usuallly takes to get results back? IDK what lad they use or how far away but i do know they send it to a lab for testing if that makes your answer any different. But again thanks for any opinions, experiences, knowledge, etc. from  anyone that responds and an a=n exra thanks to jimbojones for being the first with hopefully true (and therefore GREAT) news!!!!

They will just show up as benzos unless they do a serum concentration test that tells them how much of the substance is in your body.  You should never have take all of those pills in one day, that was straight up STUPID!  You wan't to end up dead, take a hand full of sample pills you have no idea how they will effect you and wash the rainbow down the hatch.  I mean 6 Brotizilam is a massive dosage in it itself.  I know it is hard to OD on benzos but mixing 90mg Midazolam with 1.5mg  Brotizolam is probably the dumbest thing you could have done, except for adding in the 60mg of Valium, and 30mg of Nitrazepam.  Are you trying to kill yourself?  Your drugsceen should be low on your list compared to your mental health.  Sounds like you need to see a mental health professional because it looks as if you are suicidal.

And completely dependent on Xanax, to say the least.  No sane person would have downed the cocktail you did, and you are lucky to be alive.

I regularly take more than that and suffer no ill effects.  Not quite such a varied cocktail though! Btw,  not recommending high doses for recreational use. I suffer from panic attacks and BPD,  but high doses are still not advisable imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an up-date, my doc at least, DOES test for specific drugs not just classes so if you are prescribed xanax and take a valium she will know.THANKFULLY all I got was a warning that if I failed again she'd dismiss me as a patient but since i know she tests that way now I know not to go in if Iam dirty or take fake and hopefully before long I wont have to worry about drug tests because I am coming off methadone and the day I get off that shit then I can buy whatever I want through the right vendors and I don't have to worry about a legit script1 Yay!! :-)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back