Need a new app for purchasing BTC

Crackajack

Hi. I know there’s loads of info already on here here about this but I’m looking for some up to date advice. I haves used Xapo for years for my purchase of crypto but for wherever reason now when I try and move itv out their app it gets placed “under review” and it can take hours upon hours to clear for the blockchain. I need a new app that’s not got that pointless exercise. I have Blockchain as my own wallet so would rather another. What does everyone recommend? What’s the best atm? Thank you. 

I still have to say CashApp even though that subject has been beaten to a pulp in all the other threads.  The daily purchase limit is pretty high and sending the BTC to your wallet is relatively quick (the standard 10-20 mins or less).  I haven't had any problems so far.

Coinbase does instant transfers for me (no 3 to 5 day wait) as long as I use my debit card rather than my bank account. 

What is the cheapest PC platform to use bitcoin wallets, buy bitcoins, send USD, EUR or bitcoin to another wallet? I am from EU so for EU citizens.

Go to the store and check out Voyager app. Read up on it I think you'll like it I have really enjoyed it the only drawback is you can only use it on the phone there is no app for computer. It's an interesting site and it's very well put together and they respond to you human beings actually send you emails immediately if you have a problem they start looking into it anyway that's my two cents worth.

B

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back