Need advice.... My package is at the post office

Ovean

I need advice. I live in the u.s. I just received a notice that my package is at the post office. I'm afraid to go and pick it up.  What should I do?

Why is the package at the Post Office?  Take a look at the notice you received and let us know what statements have been checked.

That is interesting only thing I can think of is needed sig but they didn't check it off. I myself would just go in but that's your call. 

I would select the online option to redeliver if you can wait a day.  I know some may say that is being paranoid.  But, go with your gut.   

My gut tells me something is not right.  I emailed the source I used (email only vendor from DBG) for some insight but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Just my luck.

Usually for Notice Left the package is tried to be re-delivered in 24-48 hours. However, there would not be much harm in picking it up from the post office.

@Ovean

Same hapened few times with US receivers of mine. The reason always was that since the packet is shipped via EMS it requires signature. 

One of my receivers just called and rescheduled delivery. And when received his packet asked the postman for the reason and he told him the one above.

The other receiver of mine called his post office and asked them. They told him the same and delivered his packet next day.

I suggest that you call the post office. And tell us the good news after that I was right.
:)

Thank you for settling my nerves @Alfapharm.  I'll go and pick it up.  You should be hearing from me within 45 minutes.  If you don't the worst has happened...

@Ovean

Please first callthe post office and after you hear from them that your packet was not delivered because there was nobody home to sign, then go. 

You wil feel much more comfortable like this. 

@Ovean   You really shouldnt have anything to worry about.   That particular service requires a warrant to open your mail.   It would take awhile to acquire one and I seriously doubt they would go through all that unless the order was gigantic.  I have intercepted and picked up a number of parcels at the P.O and I have never had an issue.    Either way good luck and keep us updated.

Well I went into the post office. The lady said my package requires a signature. The mailman has not returned from his route so she didn't have the package but told me to come in tomorrow to sign for it. I plan on doing that unless someone thinks I shouldn't.  Or maybe I can sign the delivery notice so they can just leave the package at the front door. I'd rather that happen then go into the post office to get it while being videotaped if you know what I mean.

@Ovean   I can't think of any reason not to go and pick it up.    They don't know whats in the package and people go in and sign for stuff all the time.  Try not to overthink it and stress yourself out. :)    They can't legally open your package and it would be nearly impossible to set up some sort of "operation" to detain you in such a short amount of time.   Everything will be fine.

they have no idea, so go and pick it up they handle " alot " of packages a day and per week

you"LL be ok, that fear hits us all, rise above

@Ovean Is this the first time you have used this vendor, and do they normally send packages requiring a signature?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back