Need help ID blue pill (200mg)

LBGIRL213

I'm trying to get help identifying an extra pill Dante from Olart sent me. Yes I did email him, buy he's been really busy and I'm sure he will answer when he can, but trying to figure it out. I was sent an extra 'bonus' for order going out later than he intended. He wrote something on the inner package, but having trouble reading it. I'll try to add a photo but I"m hopelessly horrible at computer tech stuff. It's a really pretty turquoise blue round pill, no imprint. The size and shape are almost identical to a 200mg generic ibuprofen (brown ones) Any ideas, please let me know.  Thanks!!

IMG_9898.JPG

I believe that is morphine.  He usually puts a handwritten note somewhere in the envelope of what extras are.  I got one of those before too.  Is there an M on the other side?

I believe that is morphine.  He usually puts a handwritten note somewhere in the envelope of what extras are.  I got one of those before too.  Is there an M on the other side?
No it's blank. And he did write something but I can't read it. I know he's busy so I don't want to keep bugging him, I know he'll get back to me. If it's morpheen, it must be ER? If it's 200mg? Do you know?  Thanks!!!

Yes it's ER.  If it said $70 too that is how much they cost so I think that is it.  

Yes it's ER.  If it said $70 too that is how much they cost so I think that is it.  
I have 50 mg Zohydro..love them pure hydrocodone!!!! I can see for IR,where I'd dig this. But for ER,extended release, morphine has poor oral bioavailability. Of course, it depends on if a person does CWE, parachutes, smokes, etc,etc, I will try taking my AR 15 outside in the Montana back country and blow off the coating.....awwww...No.

I've e mailed him yesterday, had a few questions.Now, in USA,we refer to ,extended release.you know, MScontin, zohydro(I've got quite a few of the 50 mg zohydro,love them).Anyway, depending on the country,language,etc,etc,he called this,in my email,continued release. So, Extended release is same as continuous release is how I read it. It was a blue pill,he called it continuous or what USA refers as ER, extended release. Damn, sorry...the way I responded looks sort of jumled..zohydro stri

This thread has been super helpful as I got one of these as an extra but wasn’t sure what it was. Thought it was what people are saying here, but happy for the confirmation. 

Yeah it’s a morphine 200mg. Dante is always super busy and terrible w communication but usually always comes thru on his timing which helps. Anyone else on here use Dante and have good experiences ?

@Labdaddy12  Reviews of vendors go in their section, which is where you can find recent experiences of that vendor.  You'll have to donate though to be able to access that section. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back