Need Nandrolone Source

Enginentheogen

EMERALD SPONSOR
I have a spinal cord injury and am losing muscle fast. I already am on TRT, but its just not enough, I want to start a low dose of Deca. 

Does anyone have a good source?

@Enginentheogen why do you believe deca will help over alternatives? Having some area of expertise in this area, I’m sure there’s a multi variable Condition that you need to you here, but there are certainly different compounds to consider depending on what your goal is. If you have no Con committing brain injury and depending on any nerve damage, hemi-paresis or the litany of secondary affects, consider seeing a good endocrinologist who’s familiar with nuerosteroids and general anti catabolism/ muscle wasting steroids. I wish you luck in your recovery and know you’ll be challenged through it but some changes eill be ones you never would know could enrich your life so much; the others will take patience and perspective, but nothing will take the reality of it all away, and that can be torture at times. Just know you got people everywhere you go if you reach out. Best regards.  

I've ordered a few times from IA SuperPharma. They have US to US and packages arrive within 7 days. My first got here in 3 days. I did a RoidTest on their Test-E 250 and it came back good. I used the quantitative test and it came back showing over 200mg so I assume it's dosed properly. 

I'm using about 2-3 iu of HGH daily, 1000iu HCG and 140mg Test-E weekly. It's working well. However, in your case, why don't you try some BPC-157 or TB-500? I get peptides from Peptides Sciences or Paradigm Peptides and they are legit. 

Maybe start with some peptides or something a little less strong. However, I do think HGH is used in cases where muscle wasting is occurring. 

All that said, make sure you get regular labs done, which you probably are as part of trt. Good luck!

Hey sorry for the late reply. The only real reason I had been considering Deca was because I assumed it was a safe way to grow muscle without too many of the androgenic sides I'm getting from TRT (horrible acne w/ face scarring). However, I've heard from multiple places now that Deca can cause brain damage, which I'm not too keen on. 

As far as peptides go, I'm on my 3rd week and feeling no results yet, but I'm planning on running for 7 weeks so we'll see. After this I'll be running TB-500. 

I am also very interested in running HGH. 

Peptides are a minefield. Main concern is if any of it is genuine. Where did you get the information that nandrolone causes brain damage???

I have a spinal cord injury and am losing muscle fast. I already am on TRT, but its just not enough, I want to start a low dose of Deca. 

Does anyone have a good source?
I believe deca would greatly reduce the loss of muscle you are experiencing BUT you didnt mention the seriousness of your injury.. your age... what your doctors are telling you.. if you are in the US there are HUNDREDS of domestic sources for all the Testosterone and Deca you could ever want... even Anadrol50 could be beneficial BUT like I mentioned we don't know the specifics of your injury..age..etc.. 

Interesting article about TRT/Nandrolone on spinal cord injuries...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5364642/

Peptides are a minefield. Main concern is if any of it is genuine. Where did you get the information that nandrolone causes brain damage???
YES!... peptides are definitely a minefield!!!. And I've NEVER heard about Nandrolone causing brain damage... ive been using DECA off/on for the past 15 years (with test) and my DR said Im one of the healthiest 50 yr olds he has ever seen... 🏆💯

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back