Need reliable vendors

gnome

OPAL SPONSOR
Hey everyone,

I recently paid for a membership & went to the verified vendors section & was disappointed! There aren't many at all. A year ago I had tons.

I'm mainly looking for stims but would really appreciate any reliable connections you could share with me.

Please PM me
Thank you!

Hey everyone,

I recently paid for a membership & went to the verified vendors section & was disappointed! There aren't many at all. A year ago I had tons.

I'm mainly looking for stims but would really appreciate any reliable connections you could share with me.

Please PM me
Thank you!
Quality beats quantity you really don’t need lists and lists and phone books of people. At the end of the day they’re doing the best they can, while we the posters share reviews and rate em. There are vendors here who have street stims as well as pharma. Just ask around for all the lists and compile em in your email inbox. There’s one in the US section (hux) that helped me out recently, It ebbs and flows. Yes, a year ago things were better I agree there

People with offsite vendors aren’t just going to share them outta the kindness of their hearts for someone who could be god-knows who bro, come on 😂

But just do the legwork and If you got the money you’ll find what you need;
If anybody messages you with this and that contact info they’re actually breaking the rules and if you send them $$ you’ll find out why. There was just this past weekend a kid running around here claiming he’s got this that and the 3rd and sure enough someone got burned for a few hundred beans because they didn’t stick with the tried and true vendors that are listed and wanted to go exploring

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Please PM me
Thank you!
I dont think its only happening here its the state of the scene right now and any of the good mags you are probably seeking are becoming a pain to source and the price is ridiculous. I think most of the reliable vendors are private anymore and most people gatekeep their sources forcing most of us to seek out dropshippers especially for what you are looking for at least in my experience.

Hey everyone,

Please PM me
Thank you!
I recently placed a pricey order with Freemanpharma and never received any product. He just listed excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't ship. The last excuse was that he police were waiting for him at the post office. As far as i can tell its a scam. Its been over 2 weeks and by his own admission he hasn't shipped anything yet. Its super unfortunate that he's listed above as a reputable supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read read read. Asking if anyone has tried so and so is gonna attract some truthful responses and some liars. To the person who wanted to know about a certain vend, go to their area on the board and read from page 1 onward and you’ll see it’s not a smooth ride. Thats usually not a good thing and not characteristic of popular vends, but it’s your call. If someone doesn’t have some consistently good reviews from long term and contributing members but all the good reviews come from rather new people, something’s not right. Just need to look further than what’s on the surface.

But yeah everything was better as recently as a couple years ago and when I started here the first couple years were solid. A lot is just a reflection of the awful health care system and the bad situations it has prompted and fueled. Gone are those good old days, but all is not lost.. just gotta look around and connect with established people (there are some great people here), read a bunch, observe, and be skeptical.

Good luck to all and be safe!

-AS

I recently placed a pricey order with Freemanpharma and never received any product. He just listed excuse after excuse as to why he couldn't ship. The last excuse was that he police were waiting for him at the post office. As far as i can tell its a scam. Its been over 2 weeks and by his own admission he hasn't shipped anything yet. Its super unfortunate that he's listed above as a reputable supplier.
You are not alone trust me you are not alone.

Has anyone tried Freemanpharma in the email section?
Stay away from this guy. Not a scammer in the traditional sense but just has a literal phone book full of excuses as to why orders never go out on time and are 60% missing.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back