Need zans can someone help

Jokersc

Need a reliable connect for zans I’ve been ripped off 3 times with “shipping” they wanted  money 2 separate times some how the same amount as I payed for so I did it and never got my package. So if someone out of the goodness of their heart can get me some and real ones prefer 1’s now a days. I would be forever great full. 🙏🙏 I don’t know what else to do thank you

Hey there! Click on the magnifying glass looking icon, type in what you need and that should give you some pretty good results and vendors. Once you've decided on a person or company, make sure you read the thread going back a few months so you can get a good idea of how shipping is going and if people are receiving their magazines in a timely manner and if those mags are good quality.

Don't email anybody for sources because that's against the rules. Not sure what country you're in but overseas will typically be cheaper but longer wait times. It'll just depend on your patience.

Do you know how to use "Coinbit"? If not, there's a thread on here that teaches you how. Good luck and I'm confident you'll find what you need!

Thank you friend I will do that. I know nothing about coinbit but I’m sure I can figure it out thanks again.

Thank you friend I will do that. I know nothing about coinbit but I’m sure I can figure it out thanks again.
Hey no prob! I know things are a bit confusing around here, especially if you're a newbie. Lots of good valuable info around here. People tend to speak in c0ded language just in case l@w enf. is searching and looking. You might to have abbreviate what you're looking for because of this, but trust me, you'll find it. And definitely check out the international boards!

Hey no prob! I know things are a bit confusing around here, especially if you're a newbie. Lots of good valuable info around here. People tend to speak in c0ded language just in case l@w enf. is searching and looking. You might to have abbreviate what you're looking for because of this, but trust me, you'll find it. And definitely check out the international boards!
@Allhoney75 ya now I read more and more i feel a little dumb i should know better I know code well my code lol I’ll figure it out eventually thx again 👊

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back