Neev labs is down and with my money

I've ordered from them (neev-labs.com) twice before in the past, both times took alil long around 2-3 weeks but they always showed up. But now I placed an order and just 2 days later their website is down and they won't respond to emails (did they ever? Lol) been 2 weeks now and nothing in informed delivery or emails or nothing. Website still down. 

I’ve always received my orders, albeit extremely late upon ordering.

Most recently I believe 10/8 they had an update saying they were going to be updating their website and nothing since then.

Exit scam? Maybe

They've always came through for me but it’s not looking good this time around. 

It always takes at least a month for them to ship, everyone knows this, if you didnt, you didnt do proper research on the vendor. 

It always takes at least a month for them to ship, everyone knows this, if you didnt, you didnt do proper research on the vendor. 
Yes I know this, but the fact the site has been down for this length of time is troublesome. Any one know where else to find good cheap flualprazolam that's not the 1mg pills?

I have just recently ordered from these guys again after a little break since he was getting sketchy on his deliveries but he now claims to have a new staff and I've ordered twice in the last week and got both of them in just a few days. And quality seems good so maybe he is getting back to business! getting ready for a third order and expect it'll be quick on that since live in the same state

I just made a purchase from neev labs and they straighten some things out got my first order in about 5 days and my second order is on its way it should be here in 2 days( 4 days total) 

Both of the order that I received recently included a 60 mg PG solution with flualprazolam and it was really good. The most recent order also was supposed to include 5 grams 4 f mph but I only received one gram and after many emails he finally responded and sent out 5 grams for the 4 grams that were missing. I tried the 4 Fea  also and that was pretty good. The biggest problem I've had with him is communication and response time but I always received what I ordered and besides the last screw up I've got my orders quite quickly usually within a week

What about neev-labs.net? Legit?? 
Seems to be legit I’m looking to source disso’s (US) and I am considering giving them a shot as Longflourish is “not shipping” and it’s been tricky locating these. I’ve used LF and Leon in past but haven’t heard back from Leon and “Neev-Labs.Com” says they are reopening site 1/25/21 however it is now “neev-labs.net” and I know sometimes scammers will change the domain name slightly, anyone that can vouch for the new “neev-labs.net” ? Thanks fam!

Well I'm taking one for the team and I placed an order today so I like to know how that comes out I've had good and bad results with neev-labs but mostly good maybe because im in the same state but I thought they were gone for good until I just saw in my spam folder that they were supposed to reopen today so I'll let you know how that goes. But it makes me think of purple ghost and how they pulled the same shit so we'll see what happens

I decided to put in a small order too, AWOODMAN22, just to test the waters, let’s hope it’s all good. I’ll keep everybody updated. -J

Well let's have our fingers crossed that this is the real thing again! BTW it does show that the order is processing so that's a good sign! I'm one of the lucky ones that many time get the order within a week or less mainly because I live probably two hours away

Last edited by a moderator:
The website still shows Processing the order And no reply 2 Email I sent Inquiring about the order . I'm not losing hope but You never know it could be another scammer

Any updates guys? I haven't used them for about a year but never had any major issues. My recent is still processing too. They have always been subpar on emails but its always landed.

I keep checking mine and it still says processing. this is after two weeks or more but Neev isn't known for it's quickness for deliveries... like I said in his best of times he would deliver in less than a week but the majority of times it took some some patience to receive the delivery

Well I have been emailing him for a while and still no response and mine is still processing. This order is from January 26th. Let you know if I hear anything or see anything. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back