Neev labs sent wrong chem

Awoodman22

I usually get great srv from these guys but i ordered 3.5g of 4f-mph a few days ago and received 1g of what i thought was 4f-MPH! This has happened  on one other occasion and Neevs sent an extra gram without asking(i had ordered 5g of 4f-MPH but only rec 1g)since all i wanted was what i had paid for with was 5g.

Well assuming that the same thing happened again, I  did some research on my plants with unusual results!! lets just say my plants were sent to another dimension far far away! Dont get me wrong, this was excellent quality for whatever it was but definitely not 4F-MPH! He sells a few dissociatives( i suspect it was 3-Hydroxyeticyclidine) but have no experience with any of the three it could have been, im old school ecstacy, lsd, PCP and shrooms so any help would be appreciated. It was a pure white powder but doesnt stick to the bag like 4F-MPH would and easily cuts into lines without dragging chunks along.

Anyway i immediately emailed him about shortage but after the trip set in i had to wait like 6 hours to come down to baseline before explaining the mixup. Now , im a stimulants guy but once i realized the mixup i truly enjoyed it but i couldnt function in public like that so i was happy to stay home.im still waiting on a response for Neev on a previously failed order where bitcoins were recieved but showed up failed on his end so i cancelled and immediately reordered this order with new bitcoins and  so i will keep you posted on both. He is usually a stand up guy so im giving him a chance to make it right but if not im done with his business. Too many others that i can rely on 

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back