Nembutal or similar

screamingmimi

Haven't seen anything posted lately about where to get except for scams.    I know no US seller does.   I've got one source maybe.   Anyone know legit places?

Haven't seen anything posted lately about where to get except for scams.    I know no US seller does.   I've got one source maybe.   Anyone know legit places?
Don't recall if I've seen that, but I've been working HARD trying to find ph3n0 barb.  No luck yet. . . .  I'm about ready to lie about my dog having seizures and get a script from my vet. . . . .

Don't recall if I've seen that, but I've been working HARD trying to find ph3n0 barb.  No luck yet. . . .  I'm about ready to lie about my dog having seizures and get a script from my vet. . . . .
Rupharma has that combined with another sedative. The brand name is Corvalol.

There are sources for Nembutal since it's used for assisted suicide. I recommend reading this book:

https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com/

There are no real sources. And on that website you posted, under the SCAMS section they clearly warn about internet nembutal scams because they know there are no sources.
The real sources are listed in the book. I have 2 bottles of pharmaceutical pentobarbital in my basement right now.

Their website has a SCAMS section to make sure people don't get scammed. This organization is run by an Australian euthanasia doctor, and it's focused on people with terminal illnesses who want a way to peacefully end their lives.

I've been severely disabled since a young age, which is why I'm part of this pro-euthanasia community. Real sources are rare, and they come and go.

I've seen many darknet vendors selling pheno pills.

Not sure i would call those sources as far as that e-book goes but thats me.  Heres a rip of the book someone uploaded if anyone is curious to peruse: PPH2020

Not sure i would call those sources as far as that e-book goes but thats me.  Heres a rip of the book someone uploaded if anyone is curious to peruse: PPH2020
Thanks for the link!  I spent a few hours looking through it yesterday and saw a list of scam sites and repeated warnings that if anyone claimed to be carrying nem, it was a scam because no one has it.  And then a lot of chemistry stuff about how to make it that went right over my head.  I didn't actually see anything in the book about ph3n0.  Oh, I think I left off reading where it was talking about the history of the development of the drugs.  I think I saw ph3n0 mentioned there.  So a source of information if not a list of sources, lol.  But thanks again for the link!   It's always good to learn a bit more. 

@Cher  On page 312 is the "source" for n3mbutal.  Not that i would trust it, but i believe it is what the person who recommended the book is referring to

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back