Never Formally Introduced Myself-

MMMMMMMMM

So, here we go-

I've been here for a little bit now, and I absolutely love the site;only thing that bothers me is people bitching about having to wait on shipping / not coding..

Been dealing with SEVERE anxiety / panic attacks for a few years now, hard to find a dr at age 22 who is willing to look out for my well being. They just want me on Anti depressants, which I don't personally get the logic behind it.

I am a recovering IV H3r0iN / c0c41ne addict, speedballs, ahhhh, tasty. Been on sub maintenance for quite awhile now and am doing great :]

Anyways, that's me. Starting nursing school soon, couldn't be happier to be apart of this site and community. PZn<3 to all!

Welcome. I feel your pain with trying to find a Dr for anxiety. I never realized I had anxiety because I was always drinking so never had a problem. Quit drinking now my Dr tells to try 4th ant dep. And now every time I see stupid nurse, so how has your depression been? Umm great coming to see you causes me to lose faith in humanity, get out of the dmn room and send in the Dr stupid. Sorry for the rant, I'm not depressed I'm tired of the questions. Uh yeah anyway welcome lol :)

Hello there bud on the other side of the pond but as ya know addiction has no bounds. I'm an ex sometimes I've h user speedball mmmmmmmmmmm an anything else thAt makes life a bit more interesting/ less painfully pleasure to meet ya bud hope ya stay strong ya brother in narcotic arms longshanks

And now every time I see stupid nurse, so how has your depression been? Umm great coming to see you causes me to lose faith in humanity, get out of the dmn room and send in the Dr stupid.
I just about died laughing, that's too fkn funny.

johnnog said:
welcome bro,some of us in that same boat so know how it is.

Docs seem to throw antidepressants at everyone these days,wouldn't have anything to do with earning a bit more money would it,nah,docs are clean as the driven snow LOL.

The bitching about coding seems constant at times,folk will come to realize its for the better when they see coding used more,not that its going to stop LE but hopefully it does throw off the search bots.

Hope you stick around here,more good folk needed after recent events.
No kidding! Do they get paid if they get a person on an anti-D? Or, a new form of medication?

Either way, I'm here for the long hall, having already met a lot of good folk here (you included) feels like home cookin' to me.

Good lookin' out, Dave! They're some very classy people, making the world into zombies 1 script at a time.. (Although, they do legit help many of folk, I was put on an SSRI or SSI, can't recall, turned me into the walking dead) so I said fuck this, and never would let anything of that nature be written out to me. Albiet, these were my high school days, and after years of daily amps I started getting all kinds of fucked up side effects, so telling them I was having a lot of trouble sleeping + serious social anxiety, I was given the anti-D, and an NaSSA for sleep, along with amps. Only took em for a week, if that. Took a few months to get back to my 'normal' state.. I didn't know about WD's back then but after the anti-D'+ r3m3r0N I quit taking everything CT. Took around a year to feel like I used to, then I discovered 0p1ates in 1th grade, then my void was fill, and eventually overflowed -.- Willing to wager the void part most can concur with. Truth be told I ONLY started taking 4mps for competitive gaming, was fun making cash off playing a video game. Counter-Strike, how I miss the glory days of it all..

I can tell you from experience when drug reps came around with a new drug for depression suddenly everyone in the hospital was put on that med. it used to drive me crazy. Same went for anxiety, bipolar, it didn't matter. It was nuts. Any new drugs it was the same. That to me was just wrong.

johnnog said:
its a dark shady world the pharmo industry.
Unless it was when OH-SEE80'z came out. I wish a Dr. was like.. ykM, you're going to need these. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it only Dr's would help ya instead of just giving you the newest crap. Man my doc could hook it up with some @ddie$ and some p€rcs I'd be happy.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back