New And Excited! I Finally Feal That I Am Among Friends...

needtoknowbasis

Very glad to be a part of this multi-functional website forum, as I know that I can get down to brass tax without having to walk on egg shells any longer.  Does anyone know anything about Oral Drug Screens? How sensitive are they, etc..  Never been given one before and was 'popped' with one last week.  I guess my main worry is that I busted my teenager - and her friend - smoking the chronic in her room!  The smell of it filled the entire house and her room looked as if a fire was just put out due to the amount of smoke in the enclosed space.  Breathing that in as I am yelling and kicking her friend out of the house, will that be in my system? It was just the day before I got popped with the oral screen? Anyone?

Welcome! I seriously doubt that just a few minutes of second-hand smoke would show up in a drug screen. Although, I'm certainly no expert. I realize that your post is about a month and a half old at this point. Looking forward to hearing about how this turned out for you! Again, welcome!

Again dude. These are ol posts you're responding to. Good lord just make up some bullshit in the joke section and be done with it. That way we don't have to read all of this

hooter1 said:
Dude, it's less than 2 months old. Okay I totally agree that replying to a 2 year old thread is like diggin up a corpse, but just so I understand where your personal prefrences lie, what do YOU think is a fair cutoff? (Not a smartass q, I actually want to know)
I rarely dig up corpses, but when I do, I prefer rather advanced decomposition, so I generally give them a good 5 years minimum.

Reactions: _X_
hooter1 said:
They dont really get tender until at least 2 years haha. Remember kids, anything goes into chili /default_wink.png
Good God, I'll never eat at a Skyline restaurant ever again.

Wow, I'm sure it's delicious, although I can't identify it's contents! I will say, it appears quite appropriate as the "Official Meal of The Trashman".

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back