New and questions

Tttddx

Hi. 

I'm new to posting on the forum but I found a great vendor of here so I'm delighted. 

But I have a question. I'm pretty much tolerant I think to both xanax and codeine. Do you think of I tried tramadol would that give a better result, or are they the same? I never fully understood the difference. 

Thanks

Tramadol really isn’t that strong. I’m just being honest. It’s a synthetic opioid and usually the very first med a doc will prescribe before getting to the stronger meds. It’s not even a controlled substance in the IS. Codeine is actually stronger. Xanax is a benzodiazepine which is used for acute anxiety. I have back pain and use klonopin (also a benzo) and that helps. It’s longer acting than xanax. You can certainly try the tramadol because everyone is different. I did see morphine on a popular IOP you will probably come across on here but please, please, please be careful if you got that route. That’s for extreme pain only. Best of luck to you.

@Tttddx There are vendors that have stronger p@in killers and b3nzos. You are best looking through the email sources and asking the vendor what they have in stock 🙂 you will need to donate to gain access to some of these. Good luck and read recent reviews ✌️

Can anyone help with how to order from a vendor? I found one with great reviews but not sure how to place an order through the vendor. His email was listed but wasnt sure if that was the way to contact the vendor or place the order?

Can anyone help with how to order from a vendor? I found one with great reviews but not sure how to place an order through the vendor. His email was listed but wasnt sure if that was the way to contact the vendor or place the order?
There are a lot of Great Vendors on this site!  The Mods here @PTFC & @2earls do a GREAT job of keeping the Vendors contact info up to date and it is usually the 1st or 2nd post on the 1st page of the vendors thread! 

Once you have their email address just send the vendor an email and they will give you instructions on how to place your order.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back