New And Want To Offer My Gratitude

greenmaniac

hello green here, im a newb to this any any forum of this kind, this is my first post.I would like to express my gratitude to the members,moderators and owner of this site.I have been browsing for a few weeks in the background, I have seen people who need help find it on this site.Thanks for sharing your info and experiences(i even read a thread where a member paid a hundred dollars to send his meds in and have them tested and posted the results. The last this someone looking for med and help needs is for there hard earned money is to be scammed by some subhuman puke!!. TWO THUMBS UP GUY THANK YOU!!!.Anywho, im just made and recieved my first order from recommendation on this site and will post under superdrugsaver thread.

p.s. oh yeah i was wondering what thread i should post in if i had questions regarding 

things like international vs mexican pharms.

again thanks for all your time and help any responses are welcome and appreciated

-green

Green, welcome aboard.  Being new myself and not having any former information available, DBG is the most valuable site to share, learn and most importantly minimize scams.  As for your P.S question, I am not sure if there is a specific post comparing the two, however the international section and Mexican section should contain the answers you seek.

Good afternoon GM, and welcome to the community! I know I speak for Admin and Heisenberg in saying that we appreciate your kind words, and I'm pleased to see that our efforts have benefited you. In any event, as for your question on where to post questions regarding international vs Mexican pharmacies, there are a number of "general discussion" threads within the Mexican section, among others, so those would be the places to begin with more generalized questions. Just do the best you can, and if you happen to post something in the wrong location, we'll be glad to let you know and move it to it's correct location. Just a part of the learning process for new members, so no need for concern. Contrary to popular belief, I don't really rip people's limbs off, LOL!

Have a great afternoon, and once again, welcome to DBG.....

Jewy

hooter1 said:
Anymore, but once upon a time, whooo SON!

But, with age, comes wisdom........and NAPS! Don't forget the naps....and maybe some fiber
Preach on THAT...FIBER ++ (green arrow UP) also comfortable (sometimes unattractive shoes) and jowls...So, yeah welcome Green, don't expect much from some of us after 8 p.m., during Wheel of Fortune, on Bingo night or before the nurses make their morning Metamucil rounds.

hooter1 said:
Anymore, but once upon a time, whooo SON! 

But, with age, comes wisdom........and NAPS! Don't forget the naps....and maybe some fiber

Preach on THAT...FIBER ++ (green arrow UP) also comfortable (sometimes unattractive shoes) and jowls...

So, yeah welcome Green, don't expect much from some of us after 8 p.m., during Wheel of Fortune, on Bingo night or before the nurses make their morning Metamucil rounds.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Or two winners for that matter. I can't imagine my life WITHOUT fiber, LOL!

Reactions: _X_
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back