New But Not To The Game. Retread From The Old Db

I feel you Natron . I was a member over there from the late "90's when you just sent Tropical and 10 other pharmacies your order by e-mail and your package came cod by FED-X the next day. That was truly the wild wild west.  /default_biggrin.png

Then came the NROPs and that was pretty cool for 5 or 6 years....or at least until they morphed into the  " show me your records " ROPs . ..Records?? People were not worried about privacy then because medical records were flying through the air with the greatest of ease ! Even authentic records ! /default_unsure.png

Then the big Florida Hammer hit and everyone ran SOB. And to bring us up to present day , you have to have a referral to buy your pottery from Mexico. 

Things sure do change and all that in one year. I can assure you no one here personally knows who I am and not a darn soul knows me in Mexico so......a referral from a drug forum is like swimming in a shark tank. It's no dam good !

But I'm going to continue to order because it's the American way. "Persistence is the tree that bears the fruit " or something like that.

Oh and by the way, it's an honor to have you here old "Grand Poo- Bah" and any day you need a referral I'm happy to help !  /default_wink.png

Sounds Like Mr. Blue Shoes is back ! 

MBS

I feel you Natron . I was a member over there from the late "90's when you just sent Tropical and 10 other pharmacies your order by e-mail and your package came cod by FED-X the next day. That was truly the wild wild west. /default_biggrin.png

Then came the NROPs and that was pretty cool for 5 or 6 years....or at least until they morphed into the " show me your records " ROPs . ..Records?? People were not worried about privacy then because medical records were flying through the air with the greatest of ease ! Even authentic records ! /default_unsure.png

Then the big Florida Hammer hit and everyone ran SOB. And to bring us up to present day , you have to have a referral to buy your pottery from Mexico.

Things sure do change and all that in one year. I can assure you no one here personally knows who I am and not a darn soul knows me in Mexico so......a referral from a drug forum is like swimming in a shark tank. It's no dam good !

But I'm going to continue to order because it's the American way. "Persistence is the tree that bears the fruit " or something like that.

Oh and by the way, it's an honor to have you here old "Grand Poo- Bah" and any day you need a referral I'm happy to help ! /default_wink.png

Sounds Like Mr. Blue Shoes is back !

MBS

Regardless of your perceptions about trusted DBG member referrals to vendors, the reality is that they do mean something. Maybe not to you, but to some of the better vendors. That being said, I won't bother you with such ridiculous things, what with my referral being "no good" and whatnot.

You are correct, however. The IOP world is a much different place in the post Ryan Haight Act era, and this is certainly not Alex Marlin's DB. Of that I can assure you.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back