New fourm member

New user01

OPAL SPONSOR
Hey, I might be the odd person here, but I tend to stick to the medical used "rc" let's say etizolam, I don't see its as much as a "rc" as a medicine.   they have been study's outside the USA and it seemed safe in medical doses. As someone who suffers from extreme white coat syndrome, and yes the doctors never understand. Am I the only person  who feels like this?

No, I'm certain you are not. Welcome to the forum! When I hear "white coat syndrome" I immediately thought of dentists which are the scariest of all in my opinion.

Yes I hate the dentists also lol, I get so worked up not much brings me down. So far I love this forum! Really nice people who understand this stuff. This site as so much information. I've learned so much from this site.

Like I said I am new to "RC" stuff, would anyone know any other  RC that are used else where in the world as medicine? Or some older safer RC. I kind of screwed  up and ordered some clam. After reading about it...… does not sound like my cup of tea lol... Looking for something to sleep a night or two a week. 

@New user01 just do your research. There are mountains of info on the things you seek. Just take your time and enjoy some reading. You'll learn more then you could possibly imagine. 

Yes they are! I am reading and searching this site a lot. Pretty new to this stuff and there's a lot to learn.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back