New from Australia (east coast)

Duf

OPAL SPONSOR
Hey All !

Ive just joined up after lurking and reading for a few days.

It's a great community going on here and am looking forward to chatting and adding what I can.

Keen to find out more about domestic deliveries too...

Cheers
Duf

Hey All !

Ive just joined up after lurking and reading for a few days.

It's a great community going on here and am looking forward to chatting and adding what I can.

Keen to find out more about domestic deliveries too...

Cheers
Duf
Hello again everyone :)

I'm just posting here as I can't find a way to either contact the admins, or a particular vendor for whom I am late in making a recommedation for. Could a kind soul / admin plesae help out ? The vendors usual forums is saying "closed for futher comment", and I can't find a way to message them. I'm an Opal sponsor.

Thank you in advance!

I'm just posting here as I can't find a way to either contact the admins, or a particular vendor for whom I am late in making a recommedation for. Could a kind soul / admin plesae help out ? The vendors usual forums is saying "closed for futher comment", and I can't find a way to message them. I'm an Opal sponsor.

Thank you in advance!
Hey,

Generally you don’t dm them versus sending them an email. That’s how they explain their various magazines they have available for sub

Reactions: Duf

Thank you in advance!

If you want to contact @Admin
1. You can scroll to very the bottom of the website and on the right side there is a "Contact us" button
(Those messages go to @Admin )
2. You can click on @Admin profile and click "start conversation"

Thank you in advance!

Hello, what is the thread and vendor?

Hi Admin - the vendor is Alfapharm (absolutely outstanding vendor and I’m I’m unfortunately really let in providing my review 🙁

The thread is here: https://drugbuyersguide.info/threads/alfapharm.4182/

Many thanks for any assistance! 😌
That thread is only visible for sponsors, to donate you can visit here:

Welcome to the forums! I can personally say that I'm looking forward to information and feedback directly from an Australian that currently lives there and knows whats going on.

I'm sure you'll find helpful information and hopefully a way to get domestically.

Reactions: Duf
Hope so too mate ! We’re in short supply over here! 😅😨

Also just while I’m here - would anyone have any advice about which banks don’t like - outright disallow purchases of BTC ? I used to have success with both my cards but now I get a call a from them 2 mins later saying yep nup - we’re totally not allowing that - even when I say well it’s my money, I fully understand the purpose (an investment is all I say) and they’re like nup, not happening 🤯

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back