New from Canada!

trudge

Hey, been looking for a forum like this for a while.  Well by a mean a while I mean, watching tv, studying, readying, cleaning trying to do this all at once.  I.E - NEED TO FOCUS - I am on viasavine or however that adhd medication is, but it is not helping, but I also have had problems in past with alcohol, so phych not being helpful.  Also, I don't even wanna try that black martket TOR shit, im shit with computers.  I am getting off of suboxone, and am in kinda a rush to do so, because moving to a oil camp, so while tapering I eould also like to have back up (something) to tapper myself if need be.. anyways

CHEERS!

@trudge welcome,

You seem to be stumbling on your way in. That's ok since your new. Best advice I have for you is to read up as much information as you can. Also please read the pinned posts and forum rules and guidelines. It's very crucial to your success here on the board. Also making a donation even the smallest one is a steal of a deal and will unlock you to the things your looking for. Remember quality posts over quantity go along way. It's what makes this group successful.

Good luck

Humboldtguy,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back