New guy here

mttx

Hi everyone! I just recently joined the forum and am intrigued by all the info here. I'm 65 and have been able to get most of my meds locally and legally, (with doctors' prescriptions,) for most of my life.  But there are some unprescribed meds I'd like to order online and have shipped to me for a couple of reasons. If anyone is wondering about the significance of my username it means absolutely nothing! I'm not particularly good at coming up with cute or clever usernames. So I Just chose some totally random letters in hopes of remaining completely anonymous.  😎

Hey, welcome, MTTX!  We have similar profiles - both life and purpose for joining this forum.  Spend some time reading through vendor threads to figure out how things work around here, who the vendors are that support the unprescribed meds you need, and basic do's/dont's, which primarily address both safety and keeping the board organized and useful.  I've enjoyed meeting the folks here, and would be happy to help out - send me a PM if you like after you've done your due diligence (and made 20 contributions via comments).  Mods very helpful for questions that can't be answered by members' comments on DBG.

Welcome, @mttx! This place has been a lifeline for many folks who are caught in tough situations or slip through the cracks of the health care system. There are many helpful and wonderful people who contribute to the knowledge base here, so I don't doubt that you can find what you are looking for! The boards move pretty slowly these days, but don't hesitate to post questions or reach out to the mods when you have enough posts to PM. They are awesome :)  

Cheers

Welcome @mttx, the best thing to do and what most people will do is tell you to start reading. read and read and read, all the answers are out there and you will learn a lot from all of the reading.

Reactions: bud
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back