new guy

jimfriedrice

Hi guys/gals, I'm bob and I'm an alcoholic.  I'm on again off again with the drinking but what really gets to me is the anxiety.  I won't tell my life story but things are tough now, and alcohol makes things easier to deal with.  Temporarily of course!  I have a full time job and dealing with the anxiety is very difficult so I need to get my act together.  My buddy recently gave me a couple of zannys and they were magic, the anxiety just melted away.  Vals, kps, s3rx never really did anything for me.  I'm on wellbutrin but that doesn't do shit as far as i can tell.  My doc won't give me the zs due to my on and off nature with alcohol, which I'm totally honest with him about.  Maybe I shouldn't be, but he's a really good doc IMO.  Anyway, I'm hoping this forum can help me find a good source for relief.  I've been reading for the last week and just made a donation.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Welcome jimfriedrice, and thank you for your donation. This is a judgement free zone, but of course we wish everyone to stay safe. If you are lucky enough to have a good doc, then you are doing the right thing to be as honest as possible. Im pretty sure most of us here arent sharing all of our activities. I know I dont. But we have to do what we need to get by. You can call on PTFC and I if you get stuck. I think your reading will lead you to where you want to go.

Thanks man, I see the other forums are opened up already.  Doing a TON of reading before I dive into anything, it's just the way I operate.  I appreciate the offer for assistance and will take it up if necessary. :)   

bob

Good show bob, reading will get you to what you need /require. I'll echo 2earls offer of any assistance if required, this us a helpful community and I trust you will receive great support and advice here, you're not alone! Again, welcome! ☺ 

Thanks guys/gals, sorry if I made some gender assumptions earlier that aren't correct.  I already made a donation that went through to a SY vendor and am nervous about the transaction.  It's taking a bit longer than I expected and I'm a first timer here.  Only about 8 hours though so maybe I'm being paranoid.  I thought I pm'ed 2earls but maybe I don't have permissions for that.  I'd love to speak privately to someone experienced with this.  Trying to be patient but it's tough.  Also trying to be discreet.  Loving the insight I'm reading though.  TIA for any help/advice.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back