New Here But Its About Oxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

fw541c

Hi guys new to the forum. To keep this short i was buying oxy from india for very cheap but now every single package gets seized. ive thrown away almost 800 bucks recently and it makes me wanna cry. I have degenerative disc disease in my spine, buldging discs, bad knee pain after a MRSA staph infection in the knee, and torn tendon in my right shoulder so needless to say im in a ton of pain all the time.

I know its my first post but i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction? ive crawled the forum and sent out requests for lists but if someone wouldnt mind helping i would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he was getting Dyhydro ,And charging him for oy`s ,I used to get them real cheap from prescribe ,120 mg time released ,at the time they had me on 75 micrograms of fentanyl patches ,also roxy`s 15 mg twice a day,I used to order the 120 mg time released ,it used to work excellent when I ran out of patches or pills.

Now I`m trams 100 mg 3 times a day ,rits 20 mg 3 times a day and 0.5mg of clonozepam twice a day ,but I was getting 1 mg before so I get mine``s from iop,they are stronger than the scripted ones in the USA.I take it only when I`m going to bed,l give mines to my girlfriend ,because she gets the 1 mg ones twice a day,but there`s certain situations that more than 2 are need it ,but rarely   

Yeah, I would almost bet anything if they were coming from India, they were not Oc's... they may have sold them as that as mentioned.  But they can make some strong Codeine products there, most of the time not regulated, actually some of the strongest codeine and DHC Ive  had... But that was years ago.   I would be very weary of anything pk related from that country 

I would be concerned with purchasing O*cees from anywhere except in the south of the border section.  There are a few exceptions in other countries but there are really just a few.  You will find some good information in the MX section...just read, read, read.  

I would be concerned with purchasing O*cees from anywhere except in the south of the border section.  There are a few exceptions in other countries but there are really just a few.  You will find some good information in the MX section...just read, read, read.  
Listen to kiki. I'm not telling anyone where to go or what to buy but the only place that is almost always(with the exception of some Q&A issues lately which only affected one vendor and was well documented in recent post) is SY.

But everyone is entitled to make their own choices. But remember we have some good info here. So it's up to each of us to make the choices we feel most comfortable with.

Headbanger! You are slippin!

OP you are lucky he did not rip you a new one for not doing your reading prior to asking for a favor. While we sympathize with your pain, we all pretty much have pain here..just as bad. You need to do your reading, start with the rules and regs and check south of the border. I have been around the block a few times and I have NEVER heard of oxy coming from anywhere except directly south of us. Good luck! If you have any problems with the function of the site, just give me a holler!

Yeah, I would almost bet anything if they were coming from India, they were not Oc's... they may have sold them as that as mentioned.  But they can make some strong Codeine products there, most of the time not regulated, actually some of the strongest codeine and DHC Ive  had... But that was years ago.   I would be very weary of anything pk related from that country
I totally agree, i can't believe any effective proddy comes outta there and more recent trials with them have lowered expectations. What happened? 

Yes I'm with you Cat. I have never heard of oxcee out of India either. You have to do your homework.We have spent hrs reading & building trust to just hand over a source. We all have multiple issues & pain. Please do your homework all the info is here. I hate to

see anyone lose their money.

So your saying all oxy from india is either fake or under dosed ? I was looking at a place for some and i don't want fake or under dosed stuff..

Every place you need be skeptical of there so many fakes around with the brand imprints only way I know is to break one apart when I get if crumbles you know its fake People say cus they old but I've had 4year expired and were exposed to a lot of heat and broke apart normal all the way, be careful wherever you go G/L

Every place you need be skeptical of there so many fakes around with the brand imprints only way I know is to break one apart when I get if crumbles you know its fake People say cus they old but I've had 4year expired and were exposed to a lot of heat and broke apart normal all the way, be careful wherever you go G/L
just taste the damn pill and you will know...or get a 20$ test kit

before DHS or ATF show up at the door you may wanna find a reliable local connect or try dia-morph a shot at reliving pain cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back