New Here.... Firefighter In Major City.

ladderguy

Hey all... 27 year old major city fireman. Found this site while looking for a few items. Had 3 wrist surgery's in the last two years. Dealing with tears/breaks and now severe arthritis. I'm looking for cortisone injection steroids. Hope I find it here.

Hey all... 27 year old major city fireman. Found this site while looking for a few items. Had 3 wrist surgery's in the last two years. Dealing with tears/breaks and now severe arthritis. I'm looking for cortisone injection steroids. Hope I find it here.
To my knowledge, I haven't heard of any vendors who offer cortisone injection roids.

You may want to talk to a doc. I have a buddy who gets them on a regular, and says they're a lifesaver!

-YB

Really I was wishing somebody did. My doc gives me one every four months but with my job that doesn't cut it. Was wishing I could get some and do it on my own every month or so. Thanks for the reply

Really I was wishing somebody did. My doc gives me one every four months but with my job that doesn't cut it. Was wishing I could get some and do it on my own every month or so. Thanks for the reply
You may want to talk to your doc, and tell him once every 4 months isn't cutting it. If you are a fire fighter in a major city, your life is on the line, as well as others and it would be in the best interest of your doc as well as yourself to be pain free and in top notch condition in the line of duty..

Restrictions on your ability to due your job could be at play if you are in pain. 

Best of luck!

-YB

Welcome ladderguy.

Fireman, Police, and members of the Armed Forces. True hero's. Thanks for doing the job you do. You gotta be a special person to risk your own life to save others. 

Thank you again. Without brave people like you a lot of people would have lost their lives. You life savers don't get enough respect or acknowledgement that you deserve.

@ladderguy, hello and welcome, I very much agree with Yellowbelly. If you're doc. won't co-operate when lives are on the line, (hell, maybe his, his property, or his Mama's one night, does he really want to have to count on your wrist to drag his ass out, etc....?, they just don't think!) perhaps find another dr, I know easier said than done, and it's getting harder, but maybe your upper commanders or appropriate union dept. can help direct you toward finding who may be able to direct you how and where to get adequate medical care. It seems that in your line of work and employer, you would have more options available to you that you may not yet realize, and you shouldn't have to be going this route, (not that any of us should have to anyways), and you don't want to if you don't have to. This is a hard way to go.

Hope things work out and get better for you, and you find another way, especially since you're to young for this and to early in your career.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back