New Here From A Site Most Of You Know Was Shutdown As Well As The Iop And Their Sister Sites.

Tom_Rock

Since the forum I was iusing was shutdown, and then the IOP and sister sites were shutdown I'm up the creek without a paddle, if anyone knows of a place that takes CC's and has anxiety meds, I't would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Mr Tom rock. You have to do the reading on this site. Info won't just be handed to you like that. Read my friend.

I understand, but I only have so much time to read and read and read, before my supply runs out. I get your drift though, thanks.

If you want the info, you must read. That is the only way you will get any info. Otherwise, you will get nothing.

You had to "read" on the other site as well.

Time is a commodity for all of us and I being new as well have learned to read. 

It really does not take that much time or effort to find what you are looking for.

Welcome, Tom! It is actually easier to find information about certain vendors here than it was on PR.

(That is not a complaint about PR. I am just pointing out that you can find what you are looking for in even less time here.)

Welcome, Tom! It is actually easier to find information about certain vendors here than it was on PR.

(That is not a complaint about PR. I am just pointing out that you can find what you are looking for in even less time here.)
Thanks for welcoming me, I appreciate it.

Welcome Tom_Rock ,

Find the research feature on the right hand top of this page; type in "benzo" or "diaz" or any other name of anti-anxiety medication; click on the grey button at the right of the search window and choose "Forum"; than click on the magnifying glass.

Also, you can scroll down the home page where you will find  a Payment ptions sub-forum in the Various Topics forum

You'll find everything you need in no time.

Cheers /default_smile.png

G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too Tom am in your situation but be careful and as others have said read as I have been burned for £125 already nothing to do with this site but with what I thought was a reliable vendor but turns out to have took my money and run and I am also getting low on supplies.

Hope you find someone and post experience back as it may help others me also lol.

I too Tom am in your situation but be careful and as others have said read as I have been burned for £125 already nothing to do with this site but with what I thought was a reliable vendor but turns out to have took my money and run and I am also getting low on supplies.

Hope you find someone and post experience back as it may help others me also lol.
That's gotta hurt dude! Nothing like being scammed is there!? Lowest of the low...

However, what goes around, comes around and all that... Unfortunately, I find karma to be very erratic at times and the scumbags sometimes come out on top!! Grrrrrrr!...

I too am not referring to anyone I have met here, but I've been burnt a couple of times in the past and those are the moments you never forget!

Hope yours get what they deserve when they least expect it :-)

Chin up...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back