New here from south east

Fishtail

I just wanted to say hi to all of my fellow DBG members!  I am new here, only joined about a week ago. I'm happy to say that I have already placed and received a successful order in my first week thanks to all of the useful information and honest reviews. 

Looking forward to learning more and sharing my experiences with you all. 

Good day!!

AB

Hi Fishtail, I already saw you helping another newbie. Way to go, I love it when members welcome new people because it's hard for PTFC and I to hit each one up and I want everyone to feel like they are a valued member and that we are a friendly bunch.

@2earls, Thank you!  I'm sure you have a lot of members who make the necessary steps to get what they're looking for and move on. That is a shame because it isn't helpful so I am doing my best to help as much as I can. You have so many great members that helped me so I'll be sure to do my part. 

You all rock in my opinion!! So glad I found this place! 

@Fishtail  Welcome aboard fellow Southerner and congrats on your first successful order!!   Its nice to see a newbie contribute positive information rather than blast the board with questions.   This awesome forum is incredibly easy to use if you spend a few hours reading and studying.  Not only is the reading educational, its fascinating!!!   I am glad your first order went well and I wish you good luck on all your future orders :)    The board is really rocking right now with new members contributing and new vendors shipping.  Thank you @2earls and @PTFC!!!

@Fishtail   You are welcome :)   When I first joined, I spent about a week just reading and studying.  I was too freaked out to say anything for fear of coming off like a dumba$$.   I did make one or two rookie mistakes but a gentle but firm hand from the mods straightened me out real quick!  I often find myself reading reviews from 2011 and 2012 just to see how things evolved or improved.   What I like about this place the most is that all the information you could ever want is at your fingertips, you just have to read!   Another thing that is nice, is that the rules are relatively easy to follow....Just use common sense!!  Hell, if I can navigate the forum and order successfully anybody can!!

@aintnouse, exactly. I came from another forum. I won't name them because that wouldn't be cool. However, the site was not easy to navigate at all!  The admins weren't really there to help members, they were only there to monitor mistakes and blast new members of the mistakes they made, which caused their site to not be helpful at all. Isn't that the point of these forums? You could donate but it didn't help you. You had to have a certain number of posts and tenure to access anything, and those posts had to be ruled as helpful and needed to be a certain amount of texts to qualify as a post. I'm sure that's just a security issue, but it really turned the new members away from their site. Also, it obviously wasn't secure because it was seized by I.C.E. Yikes!  I probably just gave them away. 

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? 

@Fishtail   I am on the coast in between S. Carolina and Floriduh.   I hope you don't mind but I want to keep it a little vague.  ;)

This is the only forum I have been a member of.  I did some reading about the other forums and they looked nearly impossible to navigate and some of the posts seemed less than friendly.  I was hooked the second I signed up for this forum and I couldn't be happier with this whole community.  There have been a few members that have been a little off, but they didn't last long and were politely asked to never return. The mods do a good job of keeping the threads clean and keeping the members on their toes.

I am at work right now and I have to get some stuff done.  I will catch up with you later!  Enjoy the reading! 

Aint

Thank you for all the kind comments folks! @Fishtail, I can truly say @aintnouse, is a fine member to learn anything from. I was the same, I had a look around various forums, including the one you "didn't" mention!!! I just found this one seemed the friendliest, and we have a great community in general in my opinion. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back