New Here, New To Life.

polkadot

Hi all,

I'd like to say Hello and Good Day to Everyone!

I'm just an average girl, that loves learning and that's into IT,

Discovered this site through other forums and a LOT of research.

Glad to be part of this place,

Originally from Eastern Europe, but have been residing in UK for 7 years.

Doing lots of reading here, to not piss everyone off with questions, since I'm quite impulsive /default_smile.png

Regards

Hi all,

I'd like to say Hello and Good Day to Everyone!

I'm just an average girl, that loves learning and that's into IT,

Discovered this site through other forums and a LOT of research.

Glad to be part of this place,

Originally from Eastern Europe, but have been residing in UK for 7 years.

Doing lots of reading here, to not piss everyone off with questions, since I'm quite impulsive /default_smile.png

Regards
Welcome to our humble abode polkadot. I hope that you enjoy your time here at the DBG resort, and you may need to elaborate a bit on the "quite impulsive" statement. Our very own Shattered Soldier rather enjoys impulsive, LOL!

Welcome to our humble abode polkadot. I hope that you enjoy your time here at the DBG resort, and you may need to elaborate a bit on the "quite impulsive" statement. Our very own Shattered Soldier rather enjoys impulsive, LOL!
Yes, you should definitely start an argument with Shattered Soldier; that's how he and I became best pals! /default_biggrin.png

Seriously though, welcome to the forum polkadot.

Thanks for welcoming me! It already feels like I'm in good place here /default_smile.png

I'm impulsive as in "Don't care how or why, but I'll do it, short term is what matters, not long term." And that's how I get burned very often.

Thanks for welcoming me! It already feels like I'm in good place here /default_smile.png

I'm impulsive as in "Don't care how or why, but I'll do it, short term is what matters, not long term." And that's how I get burned very often.
Hopefully you'll be able to avoid that by reading the experience reports posted here, just be sure to share your experiences too!

Oh definitely sharing my experiences! Actually, just about to share my 1st experience now :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back