New Here

scooby1999

Hello,

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and have found all the information very useful. After reading through bunches of info I placed two orders (1 with TTM and 1 with SL). Orders shipped 4/30 but neither provided tracking info. Hoping I don't get scammed on either one. 

Just wanted to officially say "hi".

Scooby

Hello,

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and have found all the information very useful. After reading through bunches of info I placed two orders (1 with TTM and 1 with SL). Orders shipped 4/30 but neither provided tracking info. Hoping I don't get scammed on either one. 

Just wanted to officially say "hi".

Scooby
Zoinks!!!! Welcome Scoob /default_smile.png TTm ans SL don't give tracks but you will receive. Time for a Scooby snack TTYL8r.

Hey Scoob just a FYI don't be alarmed if SL takes like 3/4 weeks ...J knows what he is doing and u will recieve ur Pack...He's a All around Great Guy ...

DJ

Thanks, DJ! I will post when I receive. 

Scooby

PS - Omar is the greatest anti-hero ever!

Scooby

@ Omar, he Da Man ....Dead Ass Street Killa Nigga !!!!The games the game bro ,"don't make me huff n puff N blow the door down" OMAR The Wire. FYI WAS so shocked when he got capped In like the third season ..I knew it was coming by the end but pretty sure there were atleast six seasons ..Deff. Didn't think a 12 year old kid would get him @the Store....Great flick all in general ....
DJ

Scooby

An anti-hero is a flawed hero, and therfore, much more intresting then the more traditional heros. They can be working on the side of good, but with a tradic flaw, or a horrible past, or for reasons that are selfish and not intirely "pure". They can also be working for the side of evil, but with hidden noble intentions, or other underlying complexities. These darker heros can be jerks, pathetic, hard, jaded, or mean. However, all anti-heros must have enought heroic qualitys, intentions, or strenth (physical including attracktivness or mental) to somehow gain the sympathy of the audiance. Mostly they are intriguing and can therefore can be very, very, SEXY especialy if you love bad boys (girls). Well known anti-heros include Batman (yay Batman Begins), Angle, Draco Malfoy, and well...Napoleon Dynamite (sorry not a hot example).Hero: I see the brave, shinning, world of tommorow!

Anti-hero: You must be delusional... And your cape's on backwards.

DJ

Hi all!! It has been a while but its pretty good to be home! How are things in and around the watering hole? i have been brushing up on the information on the boards and as all ways my fellow DB's you guys are more than helpful.

/default_smile.png  trinity

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back