New Here

Purrsephone

Hello, I am new here, was on PR before it dissapeared (what a shock!) I am not new to the various internet options of PM! But it is so nice to chat with like minded individuals, especially when one encounters problems!! Many of the predicaments I have read on here are more heart breaking and severe than I have seen, in regards to actual doctors. So I am having a mild heart attack right now about how bad things are actually getting!

I posted about my situation, I won't repeat myself, but I really hope it's an isolated incident, and not a rule! I am speaking again in regards to doctors prescribing. I suffer from failed back syndrome/arthritis, herniated discs/sciatica, and DDD. I am already dependent on narcs, but only done's. Previously I was on phent@nyl, and murrphine, and 2ladids, then subs, now done's. If I can't find someone to rx me my refills, I always have the SY's, but I could just be delaying the inevitable.

I used to think it strange that they even offered done's!! Now I am super grateful!! I also read some scary stuff here about being traced when you track a shipment?? I thought no one had gotten in trouble with LE for recieving a letter? Is there evidence to the contrary? Anyhow I hope I am not forced to go this route!! So glad this place is here! Hello, and thanks for listening!!

Nice to meet you purrsephone.Yea this place is a goldmine of information all you have to do is research for awhile. I adapted to DBG from reading and lurking ,Then finally tried a Vendor and all looks well.

hi there! PR is back up and running on a different domain- but this forum is pretty awesome as well. /default_wink.png 

i have read reports on occasion of people getting in trouble with LE- but i believe they were only domestic orders and  the reports i remember had strange circumstances (such as someone having their package sent to a co-worker without their permission and the co-worker opened it and saw narcotics and called the police) and others never followed up on the forums to share what happened to them- so who knows what really happened or if it really happened.  i think there was someone else who was ordering huge, bulk amounts of steroids who described their story on one of these forums. there is always a risk- whether you are tracked or not. but i think the risk is minimal if you are only ordering small amounts. i guess i don't have much to share on the subject.

i just wanted to say welcome! and i hope you find what you're looking for! relax. /default_smile.png

Thanks guys! I don't think anyone has actually been busted for ordering yet, so that's good! I have lost money too! Back when you could just order directly off of websites. The vendor said the credit card company would reimburse me, but so never pursued it. It was only $4 0 or something!! Lol. Those were the days!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back