New here

Sherk81

Hello, I found this site a few months ago but never joined. I mainly used it for sourcing who is good and bad by reading reviews that I was allowed to read without having an account. I am an IFBB pro bodybuilder (men's physique now stepping into classic physique). I've been lifting weights for 20 years now. I use to compete in bodybuilding but due to some injuries, I couldn't lift that way anymore so I cut down to men's physique and am now stepping into men's classic physique. I've been on prescribed pain meds for a number of years and was cut from them a couple years ago. Now my dr only gives me enough to last me 3 months and expects them to last me 6. 1/2 a day does not cut it. I hope I can contribute to this board in some way and in return find what I'm looking for. Thanks for accepting my membership request. 

Welcome @Sherk81, and thank you for donating also! I'm sure you will be able to contribute no problem, we have a few members who compete in physique, you'll find that chat in the steroid section. Hope you can find what you need pain wise also.

PTFC ☺ 

Welcome @Sherk81, and thank you for donating also! I'm sure you will be able to contribute no problem, we have a few members who compete in physique, you'll find that chat in the steroid section. Hope you can find what you need pain wise also.

PTFC ☺ 
Thank you @PTFC I've contacted a couple SY vendors but no response as of yet. 3 days now. Not sure if that's typical or because I'm new here. I saw the steroid section. I think I could help there for sure. I've been on bbing forums for many years now and am a super moderator on a couple. 

If you haven't already, mention that you are a member here at DBG in your correspondence with those particular vendors. Fire away in the steroid section, it's fairly active just now and we tend to let it moderate itself for the most part.

Welcome @Sherk81!!  Bodybuilding is something that interests many here.  I am sure we will enjoy you input on many topics.  Again welcome!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back